[GameClub] Black Mesa

HOW And WHERE! Tell me!

1 Like

I assume you haven’t gotten past the jump yet? Where the train carriage stops?

First thing is that you don’t have to jump.

1 Like

Yea no I have gotten to the reception area and called it a night after I died 4 times

2 Likes

Be safe around trains.

5 Likes

gonna start playing a bit now, will chill on discord if anyone wants to join.

2 Likes

Well, damn. I went and did it again. Clearly experience has taught me nothing.

SPOILERS, I guess, assuming you never played the original Half-Life.

3 Likes

I got to around that point yesterday…will be screenshotting my progression from here on out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have a gun and crowbar!

3 Likes

Damn, I haven’t had this much fun in an FPS in a looong time, think the last really good fps that i played was DOOM(2016)

Potential spoilers, but not really, also not really too far forward in the game:

Oh dear.. I seem to have interrupted something.

Black Mesa is secretly a co-op game.

5 Likes

Currently at chapter 13, since I am off tomorrow I should be able to finish it tonight, if anyone is really really stuck, I don’t mind helping out.

1 Like

Where do you find the time?? It’s only the 5th today…

2 Likes

lol, work during the day, come home and play it :smiley:

probably also helps that I played the Half Life about 3 times till completion, so i don’t really get stuck with the “puzzles” and where to go

1 Like

I know it’s not really related to the current gameclub, but I’ve already finished Witcher 2 that I started like 2 days before the GameClub. So for people complaining it’s too long a game for the two months, you are crazy :stuck_out_tongue:

Total playtime was 16 Hours. I only “rushed” the final act, but I will admit that I remembered where to go and what to do for pretty much the entire game. It will win one day and I’ll play it yet again.

2 Likes

Aaaand done :stuck_out_tongue:

Would have taken longer but Xen area is not implemented yet, 12 hours in total according to steam, and I even explored like crazy, 16/25 achievements, and I might even go back to get some of the easy ones.

SPOILER:

End Scene

3 Likes

casual peasant. I am going for 100% (only need to take the hat and to get 5 in 1 grenade) this run :smiley:

1 Like

I am messing around with streaming. Tune in, or join me in Discord if you want (keep it clean though :wink:)

UPDATE: The embed doesn’t show if MEW is hosting a channel. Click through and you’ll be able to watch.

3 Likes

Congrats @TechThief! That was super quick!

2 Likes

thank you, yeah, since I already played HL multiple times I went on easy mode just to enjoy the remake, and it really is a good remake, I hope these guys remake the “expansions” as well, like blue shift etc.

3 Likes

Had a small session tonight. here is “We’ve got Hostiles” :smiley:

Foe becomes Friend

me and the Squad meeting up for lunch

True gamers will get here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I havent saved anyone :frowning: