[GameClub] Black Mesa

I’m slightly stuck. I think I just finished chapter 3 and then the game suddenly jumps to the main menu. If I choose New Game and scroll further, all the chapters from chapter 4 is disabled which is why I’m assuming it is chapter 3 I’ve finished. Will try and do a repair and see if that works.

2 Likes

I’ll see maybe I can get the game. Just the download is going to take a while

1 Like

Still remember Half Life decay. The split screen for the ps 2 :muscle:

1 Like

Missed this live, but why no VOD? I thought Twitch automatically stores past broadcasts (for a while at least)?

And on a related question…

Please tell us more about that “plays” service you used to make that clip.

2 Likes

Ah… MEW was hosting my own channel, so the VOD is on my channel. We’ll have to figure out how we should be doing this. I thought about multi-streaming, but won’t that mean the streamer will have to read chat on two different channels?

3 Likes

Sweet, found it (and you :slight_smile: ).

The multi-stream services I’ve looked at (restream.io and castr.io) give you an integrated chat thing. But I’ve never considered using them to stream to 2 different Twitch channels simultaneously, and it’s also been a long time since I last looked at either, so thaings may have changed.

3 Likes

Its playsTV. I just have it setup so its on in the background when I play games and its always capturing about a minute buffer of video. so when something cool/funny/great happens in games like CSGO i just hit the hotkey ( in my case its ctr + / ) then it saves it. then in the program itself you can just instantly cut/shorten the clip you saved (you can have it recording your whole session, or 5 second clips as you like) and upload it to the site. once its uploaded it also gives you a link you can use to send to your friends. I’ve used it since its inception when it was partnered with Raptr, which I think died. It lived on and I prefer it to nvidia shadowplay as that isnt as consistent for me, but YMMV.

Hope that isn’t just a shitty wall of text but is actually helpful in some way :slight_smile:

4 Likes
2 Likes

Getting an nginx Bad Gateway error on that link. What did it say?

Update: nm, loaded!

On August 1st we will roll out the complete Xen AND Gonarch’s Lair chapters to public beta. Soon after (think weeks, not months), we will release the concluding chapters, Interloper , Nihilanth , and Endgame to public beta:

The same rules apply as before: If you want to be a part of cutting edge testing and don’t mind helping us squash some bugs, this beta is for you! Otherwise, we suggest you hold out a little longer.

1 Like

Guys please do yourself the favor and download Freeman’s Mind from the workshop :joy: You won’t be disappointed :mechanical_arm:

2 Likes

Some more of Gordon “sellout” Freemans ponytailless exploits:

4 Likes

even more!

3 Likes

I have almost made it to the end of “Unforseen Consequences”

I gave a dude some TP, then killed him later.

Other than that, I haven’t played Half Life in very long time so this game feels like how I remember it playing and looking

2 Likes

Think I’m past the tram part? Idk but I’ll be done end of this week with it :mechanical_arm:

Hmmm, I should really start this this week.

2 Likes

i THINK theres an achievement for the TP. I do recall the achievements being kinda cool and not just “complete act 1” style achievements (busy with final achievement myself, as pictures show)

1 Like

Yep there is indeed an achievement for the TP, if i counted correctly there are 4 achievements you can get before the whole experiment goes south

1 Like

TP, casserole, set off alarm…and…? (havent cheated and looked at achievements yet :smiley: )

2 Likes

Where did you find the TP!

I am stuck at a staircase in the offices

1 Like

next to the sink of course!

1 Like