[GameClub] Black Mesa

Just started with the Lambda core. Maybe I should stop now and wait for the rest of the game to be released in the first week of August.

1 Like

Also there so I really want to get this done. Just sca3with the new job and everything I won’t be able to complete it

1 Like

Just give it a try - no one will judge you if you dont finish

I am struggling to finish it, I am not motivated at all

1 Like

Um, yeah, I seem to have gotten distracted by Cities: Skylines. Will try get back at it.

3 Likes

Mini-boss time!

4 Likes

The end-game. Steve already beat me to it!

2 Likes

I just found my next tea related purchase!

4 Likes

So I jumped into the portal and now I’m seeing credits. Does that mean I’ve completed the game?

2 Likes

yes as the XEN area has not been implemented yet

2 Likes

Okay cool so yeah my first game club done and done :mechanical_arm:

4 Likes

Nicely done @1nF4m0u5!

2 Likes

Congrats!

I honestly do not think I will finish this. I cant even get myself to load the game

1 Like

Well if I didn’t play warframe I’d load this and yeah that’s the only way how I got it done

1 Like

Howcome? its a very good lovers note to half life.

1 Like

My problem is that F1 2019 is taking up so much of my time that I’ve only spent 2 hours in Black Mesa so far.

1 Like

I never was a half life fan,but I keep trying I just cant play for more than 10mins at a time without getting bored

2 Likes

Congrats. Still need to get back into it.

3 Likes

I’m right at the end (maybe 10 minutes left). I think the Xen beta is being released this week or next week. I’ll finish up then so I can be done with the game completely.

3 Likes

Ooh! Someone has a end-game gun waiting for me!

3 Likes

I don’t know why but I really love the hive gun

2 Likes