[GameClub] Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Ready

I not has a ready!

@FarligOpptreden any update on the GA for that key?

1 Like

Yeah lets just throw the names in a hat and draw a winner. So, who all needs to be added to the draw?

1 Like

Can everyone who does not own the game and who needs it for the GameClub please sound off (for Farlig’s Steam key for the game)? Let’s say you have 24 hours to put name in hat.

1 Like

I need the key :slight_smile:

List of names for mini GA:
Blazzok
Darthmol

1 Like

Sounds good!

1 Like

It’s the 1st. It’s on!

2 Likes

Ps, how much can we talk about it? Do we give updates? Spoilers? Screenshots? Proof of finish?

Oh right, this thing…

Guess I should start it up

1 Like

Ok let’s try this. I started the game up once before. Made it around 10 minutes in.

1 Like

Yes!

Okay maybe not the spoilers so much.

1 Like

If you talk or share any spoilers, just add the spoiler tags. I would say go ahead and share those but only if you share it correctly.

I’m starting my NG+ run today as well.

2 Likes

Wat beteken ng+?

Me thinks (New Game Plus)

1 Like

Squeaking in before the 24hr deadline - I would also very much like that key. Please put my name into the hat.

@FarligOpptreden

2 Likes

I had the game from the Humble Bundle. Just need to install.

1 Like

Cool, added to the list. And then there were 2

1 Like

Should we maybe extend until tomorrow before I do the draw? Otherwise it’s just a coin flip. :smile:

1 Like

Hip that’s indeed what it means. I’ve already played the game and finished it, and with new game plus you get to restart the game and keep your inventory and all your augs.

So I’ve started and played through the Dubai intro. I’ve dealt with a couple of side missions I found and I’m now heading to the guy for the debriefing in Prague. A good start so far.

1 Like

Sure, I have other stuff to play for now