[GameClub] Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Sure, no problem

Don’t have the game either, so wouldn’t mind being entered. i see the 24hr post was made 23 hours ago so i THINK i still qualify :smiley:

I can’t decide if I should play with mouse and keyboard or with controller.

Are you participating in this gameclub? Don’t see your name on the list. The original intent was to only have people who voted for/entered the gameclub (but don’t own the game yet) to enter the GA, however it’s @FarligOpptreden 's key, so he can do with it as he pleases I guess :slight_smile:

Im giving the mouse a try again, the controller and I becomes an epic fail - I cannot aim to save my life

2 Likes

Yeah, there is no way I’m playing a FPS with a controller if I can help it.

1 Like

If someone happens to spot it on special on either platform (PlayStation or Xbox), please drop me a mention. Was really looking forward to this.

1 Like

This download is very confusing.

Said it Requires 56gigs now it says its downloading 22.9gigs.

Steam compression is an amazing thing

I posted a special 5 days ago. But that special is over now. Thou art too late.

Also I started off with a controller and now playing with mouse and keyboard.

With the mouse I had to disable vsync or it just felt really off.

1 Like

Oh wait. Not PlayStation or Xbox, sorry @Beo

You can get a copy for $4 / 2x PUBG keys on steamtrades.com.

@Blazzok
@DarthMol
@Mottamort

1 Like

Thanks, I guess.

:yum:

So, the final list for the draw, or coin flip, is @DarthMol and @Blazzok?

Oh I didn’t vote, but I’m definitely doing the gameclub if I can. Don’t mind not being entered into it tho, i’ll find a way :slight_smile:

Oky, let us add Motta to the list. So it will be me, Darth and Motta :slight_smile:

Okay, so the game is going along much quicker the second time around. Also having a huge advantage on all the augs is a huge plus in playing new game plus. I’m enjoying the game much more, as I get to try out all the augs I never could in completing missions in different ways. I am exploring more areas and finding more secrets because I can now from the start get into places that had level 5 hacking locks.

This game may not be the same globe trotting adventure that the previous titles in the franchise had, but the hub world is unbelievably details and full of secrets. I’ve already found 2 side missions I never even knew about in my first playthrough.

At the moment I’m pretty much done with the first wave of side missions in Prague, and on my way now to Golem City. Looking forward to getting stuck in that area.

1 Like

Oky @FarligOpptreden, looks like the GA is between Darthmol, Mottamort and myself.

Thanks! Will quickly run it after dinner. Give me about 30min. :smile:

If not for the desire of a mechanical keyboard, I would have bought this game and joined.