[GameClub] Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

I’m about to run the give away. Would you like to be added? Then we have 4 in the running…

Yes, please.

I would appreciate it.

…aaaaaaand you’ve been added!

1 Like

Right! So the RNG gods have spoken. Screenshot from the names I entered (in alphabetical order) and the name that was chosen for the draw:

So the winner is @Mottamort! Congrats man! Contact me on Steam and I’ll give you the key for the game.

4 Likes

Congrats, my friend. Enjoy!

Thanks for the chance given - appreciate it. :+1:t3::facepunch:t3:

1 Like

Thanks for the GA @FarligOpptreden.

Awesome! Now I can play too!

Will definitely be paying it forward, much thanks!

Pleasure! Enjoy the GameClub!

Got myself the Deluxe Edition now for R120, gonna take a while to download.

1 Like

I don’t know how I missed this the first time, but the pilot, Chikane, is supposed to be South African. He talks about his years flying for SAAF, South African Air Force. Its awesome, but his accent is bad.

1 Like

Still a great price for the game!

Got to the actual intro of the game. I enjoy the stealth side of things.
The one thing that I’m not actually enjoying is the bad language in the game. I get it’s just a game, but still. That’s just me. Will still continue playing, for now.

2 Likes

I started playing this a while ago, got to the city train thing so literary beginning, guess i’m just going to restart it not that much game play basically just the intro mission to redo.

Who is playing this with a controller btw ?

2 Likes

Controller :raised_hand: PS4

1 Like

I’ve got the game downloaded, now just need the time to be able to get really stuck into it. I thoroughly enjoyed Human Revolution so I’m looking forward to playing this.

1 Like

Haha they should have gotten an actor that’s easier to understand. Sometime’s Keanu’s voice don’t make it over the background noises. Everyone else’s voices are fine though.

I’m not very far in but so far it looks like it’s going to be good.

Who? I don’t see anyone named Keanu as voice actor or character… Who you referring to? :slight_smile:

You may be referring to Elias Toufexis.

Adam looks like Keanu with too many upgrades.

2 Likes

And I’m not the only one who thinks so:

https://www.google.com/search?q=adam+jensen+keanu+reeves&client=firefox-b-ab&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi7j4e-uevaAhVkB8AKHRS3Au8QsAQIJw&biw=1536&bih=750#imgrc=_

2 Likes