[GameClub] Game 10 Voting

This is it! A choice between 3 games and you can only pick one. Which game would you like to play for Game Club 10?

• Black Mesa
  • Metro 2033
  • The Witcher 2

0 voters

Tagging people who voted for these three games in the original thread:
@czc , @DieGrootHammer, @Deadlypinecone, @Mottamort, @MetalSoup, @Solitude, @Wyvern, @1nF4m0u5, @Wlad, @DarthMol, @Snowbeast, @FarligOpptreden, @murfle, @Viper

I hope that’s everyone!

2 Likes

I’ll see how the voting goes before I Mesa with the votes.

3 Likes

Dont see me as sour if black mesa wins. My pc cant play it lol

2 Likes

I would have voted Black Mesa, but alas, it is the only one of the three I don’t own…

1 Like

The Witcher 2 is my least favourite of the three Witcher games. I actually pre-ordered it, but I think it took 2 years before I could actually force myself through it. Unlike a lot of people I just enjoyed the combat and the missions in the first one a lot more. Nothing comes close to Witcher 3 though.

2 Likes

So if this ends in 50/50 split (which it probably won’t) are we just going to have the first ever dual GameClub? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I actually agree with you. Witcher 2 does some things better than the first but overall the first game is also better for me. Still Witcher 2 is amazing and a solid 9/10 in my book.

The whole decision with Act 2 is still one of the coolest things in a game ever. (Don’t wanna spoil it in case it wins)

3 Likes

Oh noes! We still have a tie. I hope it changes by Wednesday.

2 Likes

Ooooo and suddenly Black Mesa is ahead!

1 Like

As if on cue…

Further motivation for the vote:

3 Likes

It’s still very close!

How can it be close? I placed my vote!

2 Likes

So is Black Mesa still not finished? Maybe we should play Witcher then instead and wait until they finish the game :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Agreed! Witcher is a complete game. More then complete in fact, i.e. it has multiple paths and different endings.

2 Likes

Less than a day till the poll closes.

2 Likes

If only @DarthMol voted for Witcher instead of Metro that’s obviously not going to win it would have been a 50/50 split again and we could have had a double GameClub. :stuck_out_tongue:

Two months is actually enough time to get through both games now that I think about it.

3 Likes

I’m happy to change it if you all would like. In that case I’d only play Black Mesa. I played Witcher 2 a few years ago and loved it - and I do still need to do the alternative playthrough of Act 2 but I need to finish my Witcher 3 playthrough before I look at replaying games.

3 Likes

Seriously though, what would we do with a hung vote @Solitude ?

2 Likes

Ooohhhh! Black Mesa! Mesa intrigued…

2 Likes

5 Likes