[GameClub] Game 4 Nominations

I will also have to get a copy if it wins. It looks like it’ll be a fun game to play together.

1 Like

It’s going for dirt cheap currently as part of the Ubisoft E3 sale. The gold edition, which includes all DLC, is going for around R250 on Steam. It usually retails for more than R1000…

1 Like

It’s like Diablo III in a third person perspective, ala Splinter Cell. The setting is post apocalyptic New York and there’s lots of loot grinding. Apparently it is really fun with a group of people.

2 Likes

Sorry @Solitude, I haven’t been good at checking votes this time. Just had a look and everything looks good :slight_smile:
Added Darth to the list, nothing changes much.

If Division wins, I’ll probably sit this one out. Played quite a bit of it already.

2 Likes

The division
Blank
Blank

It’s on special on PS4. Will get it anyway.

1 Like

You have to nominate 3 games. :slight_smile: @Entity

I changed one of my games to The Division too since everyone’s keen on playing it and back when we played Borderlands 2 it was actually a lot of fun.

My only concern is that I’ll buy it now and next month it’ll be in the Humble Monthly Bundle.

1 Like

I doubt you’ll get the gold edition with all DLC in the monthly bundle… But every month is a gamble. Worst case scenario you can gift it to someone who wants to participate but can’t afford to buy it.

I only have one

If I buy it I will only get the standard version. What is the difference between the two that makes gold worth it?

All the DLC is included in the gold edition. Apparently it’s the DLC (like Underground) that makes the endgame worth it. Liken it to rifts in Diablo 3…

Rifts you say? DLC bought.

I need this game to win now.

Nice, unfortunately the budget just allows for the base game so I shall miss out on the rest

I’m not that convinced yet. I’m not actually supposed to buy new games. I may sit this one out if the Division wins. Will sleep on it.

3 Likes

See I am in 2 minds as well. Hence shelling out R140 is ok for something I might not play much of

2 Likes

I know! Rifts (and Greater Rifts) were what kept me in Diablo 3’s world for most of last year. I’m hoping The Division does the same. 2 of my devs have been badgering me to get the game and have been raving about it for months now. My business partner also played it exclusively for most of last year. So I guess I might be late to the party, but by this time all the issues are ironed out and it’s dirt cheap with all DLC included. Win-win in my case.

1 Like

It seems I have missed the special on steam so count me out if The Division wins :slight_smile:

It’s still on sale on Ubisoft’s E3 Sale. Think it should be around R150.

1 Like

You’re still in luck!

The Ubisoft sale is still on for another couple days and the game is on sale for €10.

2 Likes

Good guys @Wlad & @FarligOpptreden :grinning::+1:

1 Like

I told myself I wouldn’t buy the game out of principle when they severely let me down with the whole graphics downscale. I actually downloaded (in 1080 or 4k or whatever was highest available) and would re-watch the insanely beautiful trailer whenever news of the game came out. I was sooooo hyped for it, it looked and sounded amazing!

SEVERELY disappointed when it was released and I heard it had been chewed up and spat out.

So yea, won’t be playing if Division wins :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like