[GameClub] Game 4 Nominations

It actually still looks quite good and runs really well. Why not download the trial first and give it a spin before making up your mind? The trial allows you to play for 6 hours or up to level 8. If you decide to buy the game you just continue where you left off.

1 Like

I believe Witcher 3 is gonna be a stretch to complete in 2 months though… Even if you’re just aiming for vanilla without the expansions. You also can’t rush the game and leave out all the side quests, as they add a ton to the story and atmosphere. This game is best played at leisure, soaking up as much lore as you can. It’s the reason the game took me a good 180 odd hours to complete.

Fair enough - it’s just what I’m intending to play over the next 2 months and beyond so I figured I’d put it in the mix.

I’m changing my vote to Destiny 2.

1 Like

I have no idea how we will finish destiny 2 tho

1 Like

Oh noes, is it that long?

I will have to think about my list a bit then.

Nah, you can run through the campaign in 12 hours or less. If the aim for GameClub is reaching level 20, then you can achieve that in around 14 hours as well.

If Destiny 2 wins I’ll roll a new character and participate. Currently have around 25 hours clocked.

2 Likes

If Destiny wins I’m out. I have the game, but currently my love/hate relationship with it is sitting firmly in the hate camp. Also, I don’t have data to download the game. Division is installed and good to go, I actually wanna carry on playing, but I’ll wait and see if it wins.

5 Likes

I’m leaning more towards The Division at the moment. Any free time is currently going into Destiny 2, so I’m kinda hoping Ubisoft’s looter wins…

2 Likes

I will be honest I will rather play Destiny 2, than division since I have it now and loving it. So if the division wins I will sit out rather.

The Division is now part of Game Pass. Hmm that changes things.

1 Like

I’m sad to see some of the usual suspects not nominating games this time around.

1 Like

Only two more days to nominate or change your nominations!

1 Like

Im happy with mine :stuck_out_tongue: Im just sad that that transistor will loooooooose again :frowning:

Maybe not. We may do some strategic voting. Personally I would prefer that Transistor wins.

1 Like

Destiny 2 or The Division will win. The masses will speak and they’re crying out for some co-op!

2 Likes

I dont mind destiny winning - loving the game so far. but cant afford to buy any more new games this month so division will miss out - I do agree I miss co-op nights. We have had the most fun in the co-op games

how is destiny in terms of drop-in co-op. i mean if i join you guys day 1, and miss day 2 does that mean day 3 if i try join again everyone will need to wait for me to catch up? do you need to redo things then? whats the coop like in that regard :stuck_out_tongue:

The missions scale and are replayable - so yes we will redo some missions if you missed day but its really not an issue - I tend to farm the events :stuck_out_tongue:

Exactly. We can drop in and do adventures or public events together, or just do some strikes. The possibilities are endless!