[GameClub] Game 4 Nominations

The current Game Club, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided will continue until the end of June.

For those who don’t know: Game Club is like a book club for games. We get together and play a game during a specific time period. From the start to the finish. Sometimes there are awards that gets displayed on your profile. We also chat in the evenings while we play and it’s a lot of fun. Buy it, play it, join our chats in the evenings, be happy and content with the world. The chats are optional though as long as you post in the Game Club threads.

It used to be called MyGame over at MyGaming where we have played 11 of these.

First nominate 3 games that you would like to be the next Game Club game. You can change your nominations as often as you want until the 15th of June. The games with the most nominations will then go into a poll and people can vote for the next Game Club. Game Club Game 4 will start on the 1st of July. Everyone who participate will have to start the winning game from the beginning.

Please pick all the games that you would be willing to play in Game Club 4.

• Destiny 2
  • The Division
  • Half Life 2
  • Hollow Knight
  • Subnautica
  • Transistor
  • Undertale
  • Witcher 2

0 voters

2 Likes

Transistor
Destiny 2
Undertale

Transistor
Hollow Knight
Salt & Sanctuary

Rage (seeing as I never finished it and the sequel is on its way)
Destiny 2 (should be easy - it’s my new binge game!)
The Division (I want to start playing this)

The last 2 could be fun due to the inherent co-op and Destiny 2 was part of the last Humble Monthly bundle, so I’m sure many people have it. It’s also on console, so the ahem peasents can join in.

The Division is currently retailing for cheap on PS4 and you can pick it up on G2A / CD Keys for quite cheap as well.

1 Like

Subnautica
The Division
Half Life 2 + episodes

Stuff I may want to play/replay/finish in future. Might change.

2 Likes

Transistor
Mass Effect 2
Ni no kuni 2

1 Like

i might actually partake this time. Depending on which game gets chosen that is.

The Division
Risen
Witcher 2

2 Likes

Transistor
War for the Overworld
Bastion

Good to see The Divison getting more votes! I’m not sure whether to get it on PC or PS4 though. I can pick it up on either platforms for the same price…

is the Division the Tom Clancy game?

1 Like

Fallout 4
Division
Tomb Raider

2 Likes

yes it is…

1 Like

Awesome

1. The division
  2. Half Life 1 - would love to finish it again
  3. Half Life 2 - haven’t finished it
4 Likes

I see The Division is on sale for ~R140 on Steam at the moment! Gonna grab it in anticipation for MyGa… uhhh… GameClub 4.

Ha I’m hoping for Transistor! It has come so close to winning so many times.

1 Like

Well, I own both Transistor and The Division, so I’ll join whichever one wins. I’m hoping for The Division though, as the loot grinding mechanic seems a lot like Diablo 3 set in a post apocalyptic New York played in a third person perspective. Sorta like a modern take on Hellgate London, but with people as enemies and no monsters.

2 Likes

Witcher 2
State of decay
Amnesia: The Dark Descent

1 Like

A quick count. May contain errors but hopefully not:

Currently all the games with 2 or more votes will go into a poll.

1 Like

Undertale
Transistor
Witcher 3

1 Like

If the division wins, I will try to get a copy - how is the gameplay? Is it similar to what we are playing now - deus ex or splinter cell?