[GameClub] Game 6 Nominations

Grim Fandango
Destiny 2
Borderlands: Pre-Sequel

Going for games already owned!

1 Like

If we do decide on Destiny 2 I would like to hook up with as many of you as possible! I always feel so alone!

1 Like

We can create Fireteams and do some strikes together… Or just progress through the campaign I suppose.

2 Likes

changed my vote

2 Likes

If destiny 2 wins, I will help with strikes and so on, I am still to fresh from it

I might enjoy playing through Destiny 2 again, but it’s currently sitting with a 50GB+ update that I have to download. Sadly we don’t have uncapped.

1 Like

With a lot of people who already completed it we can maybe make it that if you put in another 10 hours then you complete the Game Club for the month. What do you guys think?

1 Like

Will the next GameClub be 1 or 2 months? Isn’t 10 hours a bit skimpy? :smirk:

Haha people couldn’t even finish Transistor. It took me 5 hours to complete the game.

2 Likes

Haha okay fair enough

But that’s because it was overhyped and boring. :stuck_out_tongue:

I put in more than 10 hours a month anyway… Might be the first GameClub I actually complete!

Destiny 2 (PS4)
Life is strange
Hitman Season 1

Wasn’t one of the rules that the game be a game with an actual start and end? or am I misremembering?

Yes it used to be but the more people we can reel in the better.

1 Like

OK, edited my selection to include Hitman Season 1. I only ever played the Paris level and I loved it!

Destiny 2
Shadow of War
Hitman Season 1

Dude! Hitman Season 1 is AMAZING! I put it down because i never finished it, and would like to restart…

Destiny has both of those

Nominations end today. Tonight sometime the voting will start.

1 Like

You can now vote! Poll is available in the first post.

@FriedPet @czc @DarthMol @Solitude @FarligOpptreden @oltman @Wlad @Wyvern @murfle @Malice @Blazzok @deadlypinecone @Tom

And everyone else who didn’t nominate. :slight_smile:

2 Likes