Come on! Vote for Hitman!

Oh, Destiny 2 also works… :slight_smile:

Oooo I hope Borderlands gets it!

Theres a few at my local second hand store

1 Like

Nooo, I don’t have Destiny 2

1 Like

I would let you use mine but we cant share:(

Also don’t have Destiny. Will see if it is on special somewhere, but maybe do a demo first. I messed around in it once for a little while but got bored quickly. Well, I think it was Destiny, unless it was the other game that is supposedly similar.

https://www.cna.co.za/gaming/pc-gaming/gaming-software/destiny-2-pc.html

2 Likes

It’s close between Destiny 2 and Hitman Season 1.

1 Like

I’m keen to play both quite honestly. Watched a trailer of Hitman and wow it looks like fun.

1 Like

I don’t think I have hitman so will skip it, if it wins - and NO PLEASE I DONT WANT IT! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hitman winning would be great. It’s the perfect game to replay since it has so many ways of completing a level. I’m down for that. Might not finish it but I’ll try. Haha :stuck_out_tongue:

I have destiny 2, but I don’t have hitman…

Seems to be pretty split between people having one but not the other. Everyone should change their votes to Mass Effect 2.

2 Likes

Hitman is the early unlock on the next Humble Monthly Bundle. Destiny 2 was one of the games in a previous bundle.

That bundle is such good value for money!

2 Likes

I actually paused my sub this month. I already own Hollow Knight and don’t have interest in the Hitman games…

1 Like

Currently the games are tied!

2 Days to go.

1 Like

Um, looks like we have a tie.

1 Like

Hehe yeah for now. Still 7 hours to go. If it ends in a tie then we’ll have a vote between the two.

2 Likes

Still tied!

1 Like

I didn’t get a chance to vote yet… So tie has been broken.

2 Likes

And @FarligOpptreden chose the winning game!

Destiny 2 is the next Game Club game! I will create a thread for it sometime this week.

1 Like