[GameClub] Game 6 Nominations

And I couldn’t be happier! I think I’ve voted for it for the past 2 GameClubs and this is one I’ll definitely complete, as its the only game series I’m currently playing. Both are brilliant and allow me to wind down after a stressful day. In fact, I’ll quickly do a run through the Haunted Forest right now to celebrate!

2 Likes

Just a warning for those who has to download it - my client is 75gigs

2 Likes

Ok so just the main vanilla campaign?

1 Like

Yes, we will have to discuss this however. Would everyone be happy to play the whole campaign from the start? I know a lot of people have played Destiny 2 before.

Or otherwise a mandatory set of hours to be played however you please.

I do not know the game at all.

What do you guys think?
@murfle, @deadlypinecone, @FarligOpptreden, @oltman, @Wyvern, @Blazzok, @Tom, @MalicE

1 Like

I dont mind restarting. I havent gotten very far in it

1 Like

I’d say new character through main story. It won’t take that long, to be honest. I’m guessing 10-12 hours max. If you rush through it you can probably do it in half that time. Or we can just say play a new character to the vanilla game’s level cap of 20. That implies a set number of hours… But really, the story is quite good and the maps and setpieces are breathtaking, so I’d really recommend working through it.

3 Likes

I only played the tutorial up until you’re in a communal area full of other players. So I would love to play through the whole campaign from the start.

But if we make a set number of hours, I’m sure the campaign will probably cover that, hey?

2 Likes

I will reroll, I dont mind, I looooooooooove the story!

1 Like

I did about the same, so I’m also happy to restart with a new toon.

We can probably make it to finish the story, or reach level 20, whichever comes first? I haven’t played a lot of the game though so not sure if they coincide or if one will happen way before the other.

2 Likes

I got to 20 before I finished the story, but I got side tracked cos exploring!

2 Likes

When do we start? And who is playing on PS4? Add me if you are asablief! TomZAs86

2 Likes

We are starting 1st of November. I will create a thread sometime this week.

2 Likes

In response to the questions, I think starting from the beginning is the best way? But i havent played the game so I understand if guys want to go a different route?

1 Like

It looks like everyone’s happy to start over.

So I think like other games you have to finish the main campaign from start to finish to beat this Game Club.

Everyone alright with that?

4 Likes

Cool and we have November to do it right? Im excited, never played Destiny before…

November and December

@czc is correct. You have two months. So it should be ample time to complete it. But then, mind you, lots of people couldn’t finish Transistor that was just over 5 hours long. :slight_smile:

1 Like

big meh…

I think I’ll join in for this one provided I can find a cheap copy of the game.

1 Like

Definitely!

1 Like