[GameClub] Game 6 Nominations

I am posting this on behalf of Solitude, who is just a little busy right now!

The current Game Club, Mad Max will continue until the end of October.

For those who don’t know: Game Club is like a book club for games. We get together and play a game during a specific time period. From the start to the finish. Sometimes there are awards that gets displayed on your profile. We also chat in the evenings while we play and it’s a lot of fun. Buy it, play it, join our chats in the evenings, be happy and content with the world. The chats are optional though as long as you post in the Game Club threads.

It used to be called MyGame over at MyGaming where we have played 11 of these.

First, nominate 3 games that you would like to be the next Game Club game. You have to nominate 3 otherwise your nominations don’t count. You can change your nominations as often as you want until the 15th of October. The games with the most nominations will then go into a poll and people can vote for the next Game Club. Game Club Game 6 will start on the 1st of November. Everyone who participate will have to start the game from the beginning.

Please pick all the games that you would be willing to play in Game Club 6.

• Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
  • Destiny 2
  • Grim Fandango Remastered
  • Hitman Season 1
  • Life is Strange
  • Magicka
  • Mass Effect 2
  • Middle Earth: Shadow of War
  • Yakuza 0

0 voters

2 Likes
  1. Life is Strange
  2. Magicka
1 Like
  1. Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
  2. Killing floor
  3. Magicka

Might change some later on when I’ve seen what the rest of you suggest.

1 Like

Grim Fandango Remastered
Life is Strange
Magicka

Thanks @Wyvern!

Middle-Earth Shadow of War
Grim Fandango Remastered
Destiny 2

1 Like
  1. Grim Fandango Remastered
  2. Destiny 2
  3. DiRT 3
1 Like

I will change one of my votes to Destiny 2. Just want to figure out which one.

1 Like

I’ve got almost 100 hours on it already on PC and will gladly create a new character and play through the campaign. I just need to choose PC or PS4… and Titan or Warlock (seeing as I have a Hunter already).

2 Likes

Destiny 2
Shadow of War
Hitman Season 1

1. Yakuza 0
  2. Wasteland 2
  3. Dark Souls 3

Borderlands The Pre-sequel
Magicka
Life is strange

1 Like

I changed my one vote. Also I’m thinking of changing another one to the first Shadow Warrior. Still haven’t played it. And the second one is free on GOG now too. Maybe just go straight with the second one?

1 Like
  1. Mass Effect 2
  2. Brutal Legend
  3. Fallout 4
1 Like

The 2nd one offers co-op but unfortunately only the host’s campaign progress is saved so all the other players would have to play through the game again either solo or as the host. That being said the game is about 10 hours long so it’s not too much of an issue.

2 Likes

Destiny 2
Yakuza 0
Battle Chasers

2 Likes

Changed my vote again to Hitman Season 1 that’s currently the early unlock for the next Humble Monthly Bundle.

1. Doom
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. Destiny 2

There are currently 22 nominations from 11 people. Might be some kind of record for the number of nominations from so few people.
Currently it looks like this.

Total Votes Games
1 Abe’s Oddysee
1 Assassin’s Creed IV/Unity/Sindicate
1 Battle Chasers
2 Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
1 Brutal Legend
1 Dark Souls 3
3 Destiny 2
1 Dirt 3
1 Doom
1 Fallout 4
1 Final Fantasy 15
3 Grim Fandango Remastered
1 Hitman Season 1
1 Killing Floor
2 Life is Strange
3 Magicka
2 Mass Effect 2
2 Middle Earth: Shadow of War
1 Obduction
1 Titan Quest
1 Wasteland 2
2 Yakuza 0
2 Likes

I was thinking of starting Destiny 2 tonight. Now I wonder if I should wait and see if it maybe wins.

And thanks @Blazzok! I appreciate it.

2 Likes

Okay, I changed my vote back to Destiny 2. Will wait before I play it and will try hard to get it to be the next Game Club game.

1 Like

It’s a great game. I can’t wait to roll a Titan or Warlock for a new playthrough! Might even buy The Forsaken to progress the story further. I’ve already played through Curse of Osiris and Warmind… Once the bug bites it’s difficult to let go - hence my latest obsession with Destiny 1 (abd all its DLC)!

1 Like