[GameClub] Destiny 2

Welcome to Game Club. The first rule of Game Club is to tell as many people as you can about it… The second rule of Game Club is to tell… you get the idea.

Game Club is like a book club for games. We get together and play a game during a specific time period. From the start to the finish. Sometimes there are awards that get displayed on your profile. We also chat in the evenings while we play and it’s a lot of fun. Buy it, play it, join our chats in the evenings, be happy and content with the world.

The game we will be playing this round is Destiny 2. Voting happened here.

We will start playing on the 1st of November and will have until the end of December to finish the game. You have to start a new game and play from the beginning to the end in order to get a badge that shows on your profile.

Those who wish to participate can say so now and I will add you to the list. If you voted for the game during the voting phase then you are automagically entered. Everyone’s welcome!

Participants:
@Tom, @MalicE, @Murfle, @Deadlypinecone, @FarligOpptreden, @oltman, @Solitude, @Wyvern, @Blazzok, @SIGSTART, @Armitag3, @TechThief

Champions
@Wyvern, @Flex, @FarligOpptreden, @TechThief, @Solitude, @mottamort, @Talentloos, @FarligOpptreden , @FriedPet, @murfle , @DarthMol, @czc, @Wlad, @Kwaai, @Sigstart, @Dragonic, @wenzdayz

You all (that doesnt have me) add me on Battlenet - WyvernZA#2252

4 Likes

Enjoy guys! I’m sitting this one out.

2 Likes

And add me:

oltman#1713

3 Likes

I am in here now. :slight_smile:
Going to try and be a bit more active around here.

3 Likes

I’m Solitude#2690 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

MalicE#11622

2 Likes

Sweet! Im so keen!

2 Likes

Blazzok#2135

And now for my lesser spotted alternate gaming handle:

Comrademike#21997

1 Like

I’ll check out mine when I’m on the laptop later. I did buy The Forsaken last night though… Specifically to take advantage of the 600 light level Horror Story auto rifle that you can buy with the fragmented souls as part of the Festival of the Lost. Apparently it caps to the highest Power Level of the expansions you own. Seeing as I only had up to Warmind, it capped at 362 for me. After unlocking the rifle I immediately jumped to 388. Nice little bump there!

1 Like

For those who don’t have the game yet (like me) and who are considering joining in the fun, Raru seems to have the best price for the base game at the moment, at R265:

1 Like

I shouldnt let you play this…

It has a similar feel to Warframe, which is why I am enjoying D2, it still triggers my motion sickness tho. But not as bad as warframe.

You are my designated Warframeeee!

1 Like

I’m SO amped to get back into the game tonight. Sadly, I have work duties to respond to for the rest of the day, so my journey into Cayde-6’s final moments will have to wait until later…

1 Like

I am so excited for this! My gaming hours are a bit O_o but I will try to match up with the group as much as I can.
Armitag3#TwoFiveFiveTwo

1 Like

Battle.net tag is Farlig#2567. If anyone wants to play on PS4, my username is the same as on MEW (and pretty much everywhere else).

1 Like

T_T I miss the days of Quake and Unreal, drop the console turn off Bop and Screen Shake, TADAAAA!! no more motion sickness.

1 Like

I recently got D2 on pc and wouldn’t mind joining, will start a new char as stated, but i already have two if anyone wants to play.

And so we are about to start! Have to admit I am very keen for this one!

2 Likes

I will admit that I did run the intro quest since that is single player, last night to test my gfx card since I was getting weird pc freezes during HoTs. At least no issues in D2.

So I decided to join in the fun.

Bought the code from Raru… it doesn’t work… contact Blizzard support they tell me the key doesn’t exist on their system… so back to Raru to get a new key… (Edit) They made a typo in the code - it’s now correct and worked - busy installing now!

My tag is DarthMol#2371

1 Like