[GameClub] Mad Max

The last mission was going to Pink Eye. There’s a green exclamation mark on Gastown.

1 Like

I have to get back into this and finish it. I haven’t played a lot of games the last while and when I do I tend to stop after about an hour or so.

1 Like

Yeah just go to Gastown.

1 Like

So I’ve finished pretty much all the wasteland missions, built my car up to 100% except for the V8 (which I haven’t found yet). I’ve now started with more main missions at Gastown. I initially waited before going to gastown as I thought it was going to be a hostile base that I need to take over or something so wanted to build my car up first.

I’m done for now so I guess I’ll finish the game on Friday then :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I really need to get my ass in gear, and start finishing this game

2 Likes

Yes we do!

@Dragonic
Off to Gastown it is, then!

@Viper
This is the exact reason why I haven’t gone there yet.

1 Like

Yeah the V8 you’ll only get in Gastown after a specific mission.

1 Like

I figured. There are no more wasteland missions except for one or two “bases” to take over which is ok since I’ve done that enough now. I’ll maybe do them on Friday for old time sake before I finish the game.

2 Likes

I really should try and put some more time into this, but I just haven’t had any time for games. Most I’ve been able to do gaming wise is to let games run on steam in the background to get some cards :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Pro-Tip: https://github.com/JonasNilson/idle_master_extended/releases

3 Likes

I run linux, so unfortunately that won’t work (although I see there’s a python version available, so maybe I’ll see if it works)… I did, however, manage to get all my cards for For Honor by leaving up the crash dialogue, since not everything runs under their version of wine (Proton) :smiley:

1 Like

So I’ve just gotten back into it, put in a couple hours, got to Gastown and did the errand for the christmas decorations…

Thought this was oddly cinematic:

Feels like the car was destined to go up that ramp in that way, but I “felt” like i caused it, did this happen to anyone else? or was it a cool moment :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I played that mission over the weekend. Can’t remember a car going up a ramp. Why is it exploding? I can’t see that you’re shooting it again…

I picked up this neat looking car:

2 Likes

I only shot it the first time, thats what was cinematic to me…it blew up right as it was ramping, think it hit a pillar or something :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I feel bad about not actually going back to Max and Chumbucket. But Forza happened and now I’m back at work and time is slim. Still, 2 weeks left. I may make more progress, but doubt I’m going to get it done.

1 Like

Dinki Di is not going to forgive you

1 Like

Nah, it’s all good with him. I brought that sweet pupper home, gave him a good meal and a bath, had Dr. Platzhund fix his wounds and give him all his shots, and he’s curled up at my feet snoring softly right now. :grinning:

Dinki D is annoying…yea I said it. Only fits in 1 very specific not-armored car…and you can’t fast travel with it either…clearing mines is a headache. I got 100% in initial area and said to hell with it, i’ll do them all in 1 go at end when i’m doing 100%

3 Likes

Yea I also do not see myself finishing this any time soon. As much as I like the game, I lose immersion quick.

1 Like

I found the game to be nice and relaxing. A good way to unwind from work. Every time I played it time just flew by.

1 Like