[GameClub] Overlord

Ja I almost made the same mistake :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I will most likely start late though. I’m moving this week and will only get fibre later the month. So downloads will still be limited.

1 Like

lol is reg so, dit is frustrating ek kan jou nie eers help trek!

I’m in, my body is ready.

I started it up last night, just to remind myself of what it looks like…

So, are we MyGaming and GameClubbing this time around? Glad it’s my vote that made it to the first official [GameClub] of Most-My-Epic-Gaming-Win. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

sjoh tempted to join

New site, new vote required! :smiley:

I’ll be starting late. But we have lots of time so it’s alright.

So in between carrying washing machines and fridges I had to wait a hour so I decided to fire this puppy up, so far after playing like 15min with a mouse and then another 30min with a controller i’m going to say controller is better, just btw in case you were wondering.

1 Like

Nice, thanks. When I play I’ll start with a controller.

Is this game available on console at all?

Controller support is EXCELLENT news! I am not a fan of M&KB

It’s supposed to be… AFAIK it was released on XBOX 360 and PS3 back in the day.

Controller takes a little getting used to, as the right stick doesn’t control camera. But otherwise, game seems fun! However, it’s giving me serious FOMO to replay Dungeon Keeper! That needs to be our next game

keyboard and mouse works fine

no next game is going to be Armed & Dangerous

You miss-spelt Hidden and Dangerous.

NOPE. :muscle:

Have you tried the modern dungeon simulators like the Dungeons series and War for the Overworld yet? Both have a very similar feel and charm to them, with WftO being a very close spiritual successor, without stepping on copyright toes. Seeing as WftO was part of a Humble Monthly bundle recently, I guess most people would already have it… And Dungeons 2 was given away freely not too long ago.

So I actually did start playing this weekend. Finished the tutorial and stole the food back for the first village. There is a really strong Lord of the Rings vibe in this game.

But with comedy, right?