[GameClub] Stardew Valley

I got to Summer finally as well, think I’m on day 2 or 3 now.

Haha, thats the mistake I made on my first farm. It got too big to manage, even with sprinklers eventually.

Up to the top left I have a coop with 2 chickens in at the moment. Built a silo. But I do I feed the chickens and what do I put in the silo?

1 Like

I should get back into this. The last I left Stefan the Farmer he was toiling away in the hot summer sun. So many more events and days to go.

The silo just stores hay. so if you cut grass it will go to the silo.Then if you put hoppers in the coop, the silo will fill those up.

I’m halfway through winter! I may just finish this Game Club today or tomorrow.

After that I’ll take a break but I’ll definitely continue playing.

2 Likes

I got to level 10 in the mines and got a pair of leather boots.

3 Likes

I think around level 30-40 you get a fancy new sword in the chest as well. I’ve been playing on my phone quite a bit (yay load shedding) and in the last days of Spring. I end up in the mines more than anything else…

1 Like

I’ve always waited for the rain like you guys suggested and it didn’t really rain much. Now in summer I’m getting thunderstorms. Which is awesome because I over planted and get exhausted just watering everything.

1 Like

Year 1 is done

9 Likes

Nicely done!

1 Like

What map did you play on?

I was playing on the hilltop map. The benefit of an additional mining area has been minimal at best.

I see this is on android too. Hmmmmm :thinking:

2 Likes

I have made it to day one in autumn! yay me

2 Likes

Nice!

I’m hoping to finish Winter tonight. Then I just want to get married and then I’ll take a break from the game for a bit. I love it but it’s just about all I’ve been playing these last two weeks.

1 Like

I’m still in spring :expressionless:

you can do it! It takes me about 4 hours per season

1 Like

I’m in summer now. Finally harvested some of those crops so don’t spend all my energy getting them watered. Put a few more things together in the community center and got a pack of 30 summer seeds.

1 Like

In fall just hit level 100 of the cave got more energy star. Working on getting more sprinklers and now need to start working on friendships. Got lucky and got the gem for the galaxy sword so fixed the bus stop and now the caves are so much easier.

1 Like