[GameClub] Stardew Valley

You can buy wood from Robin for 10g a piece in year 1

1 Like

I seem to be getting a lot of coal on Switch on my hilltop farm in the “mining area”.

You can also find a lot in the mines, sometimes there will be a minecart that drops a lot of coal when you interact with it.

1 Like

Most productive day so far:

Bought an awesome pirate sword! Now I’m slashing my way through the caves with instakill on!

I’m a level 5 farmer now, chose to be a rancher. Time to buy more animals

3 Likes

Awesome thanks, I didn’t know that.

I’ve just been unlucky there on the Switch. On PC it dropped all the time. Same with hardwood. It’s just not dropping for me.

1 Like

5 Likes
1 Like

Haha that’s such a cool twist on the formula.

Why are so many of you planting in straight lines?
I found that planting in 3x3 fields, I can stand in the center and water all 9 squares without walking

3 Likes

hahaha I had that question on the mind but did not want to come off as a dick for pointing that out.

Ocd

That is all

Bloody vacation house internet won’t let me log into steam most the time :expressionless:

Easier for me to manage ,harvest and plant

So it looks like a season is 28 days long and according to the game if I plant a crop that takes 8 days to mature on day 21 the crop will die when the next season starts.

3 Likes

When you plant so many mixed seeds that things don’t all grow at the same time.

4 Likes

5 Likes

The aim for 2million 1/4 way there wish me luck.

Also add pathway tiles under your sprinklers so they don’t get dug up when your using your how.

1 Like

I have gotten to day 19 in summer! Slowly but surely getting there.

2 Likes

I’m on day 17 of Summer on the Switch. Can’t remember where I am on PC.

I’ve decided I wanna try and get only pigs on Switch. I’ll get two cows for now and use them to help make money to upgrade the barn and eventually have pigs only. Then I wanna try and focus on consumable goods like truffle oil, coffee beer, wine etc.

2 Likes

On day 4 of Summer now. I might have overdone the planting…

4 Likes

Wow that’s huge @czc!

I made to the start of Winter now. I’m starting to focus more on farming with animals.