[GameClub] Stardew Valley

I found a cherry bomb last night. :smiley:

Im making more money with mayo and fermented stuff
1 egg = 60g
1 egg turned into mayo = 190g

https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Artisan_Goods

1 Like

I’m glad to say that my crops didn’t die after the upgrade fiasco.

I’m now in the middle of Summer and busy building my second chicken coop. I’ll definitely have to google what iron ore looks like in the game because I made it to level 30 in the mines and haven’t picked up any iron ore yet.

And is it just me or is fishing super difficult in the summer? Especially in the river.

Thanks for the tips @DieGrootHammer! I didn’t know that.

And thanks @Wyvern! I must build a mayo thingy.

Oh and I decided I’m going to make Leah my wife. So I’ve been giving her gifts every week.

4 Likes

I remember Leah being one of the easier citizens to court, especially in terms of gifts that she prefers. In my first playthrough I also ended up courting her. Not to marriage level, but I remember the relationship starts being quite high.

3 Likes

Ive decided to court harvey - he is the geeky one so it made sense.

Soli - I cant remember when you get iron - I have only found a few pieces in geodes

2 Likes

I’m speaking under correction but I think iron starts from level 40 in the mine, once the environment in the mine becomes snowy.

2 Likes

I finally bought a backpack upgrade. Walking around with one slot and then picking something up and having to run back to sell it is annoying. Quality of Life upgrade right there.

1 Like

Try to get a horse as well.

Also hold right mouse button to harvest faster. this will save your finger if you went with the extra crop growth

will post my farm later today

1 Like

I bought the second backpack upgrade last night. Yay! It makes such a big difference.

What’s the best way to get coal? I’m always running out of it.

1 Like

You can make some with a kiln thingy. 1 coal is 10 wood

1 Like

I run the mines from level 5 to 15. Gives me enough early in the game.

The kilm is a pain but also works.

@Donisia we waiting :stuck_out_tongue:

Also those struggling to get to the lower levels use home made stairs so the ocd can’t kick in :smiley:

explain please?

1 Like

When you have level 2 mining you can make your own stairs to go down a level it does cost 99 stone though.

2 Likes

So that’s what those are for. I always wondered…

1 Like

I’m busy building a barn now. And @Wyvern was correct! It makes a huge difference if you make jam or mayonnaise or such. I’m making a lot of money now. And made it to level 35 in the mines.

Only a couple more days to go in summer.

1 Like

At this point I’m considering buying iron…you can buy iron, right?

Yes but don’t. It’s way too expensive for the rewards. From level 40 onwards in the mines you get a metric tonne of iron

3 Likes

I feel like buying coal. On the pc I got coal all the time. On Switch it just never drops.

And it doesn’t seem worth it to convert wood to coal since I have a lot of money but wood takes a lot of energy to acquire.