[GameClub] Stardew Valley

Wait, you can put the cheese makers and other stuff inside the barn?! Mind blown.

I’m about to get in bed and play a little. Also in fall now, but I only have two cows and some crops. I’m taking it slow, spend a lot of days just fishing.

1 Like

This. Did not think about this!
Also Geez Wyv, I’m on day 12 of Fall and I only just started my Barn construction :confused:

I also didn’t realise you can put the stuff inside the barn! Will definitely move it there next time I play.

In fall now as well. I just have a small coop. Have to get more wood and stone before I can build a barn.

1 Like

I did start using a few sprinklers though.

Keep in mind I just did the basic plants to get going, as soon as I could I started with my buildings and I sold everything except wood and stone so that I could build. I have barely upgraded my tools, and my house just to the point to have the kitchen. I have just planted what is needed for the community center.

The stuff I make can easily net me 20 - 30k per big sale.

1 Like

Ah I see, I went on a upgrade spree with my Tools. All of then are Iron level, just made a gold watering can.
I also only upgraded my house recently. I have spent a lot of time in the mines though. Currently on level 105.

3 Likes

I havent seen level 40 of the mines yet, and avoid fishing as much as possible. I forage and get my animals sorted and happy. Also almost at the point where Harvey likes me!

1 Like

That giant mushroom was growing on my farm. Chopped it down got 5 red mushrooms and 1 purple mushroom.

I built a barn and bought four cows. I’m not sure what they do.

On day 20 of fall now.

5 Likes

I really want to get back into this. I enjoy all the screenshots that you guys post. Will hopefully have time again in about a week.

2 Likes

You milk the cows for milk :smiley:

Hopefully getting near the end of Spring now… Started mucking around in the mines, built a furnace (but already sold off all my coal. whoops), starting to get a bit of an idea how to play this game… maybe?

Hmmm just had a pig be born from the only pig I own a miracle I say.

3 Likes

All I’ve got is a single chicken…

Are you getting eggs yet?

Ya, he grew up really quick. I set up a fence outside with a bunch of grass so he can feed himself. The silo is still being build, but maybe I didn’t need it afterall…

1 Like

Goal Reached 2 million :smiley:

5 Likes

Thats massive numbers dude.

Took a full year to get everything.

Still need to figure out how to get screenshots from the Switch to here, but I am 1 season away from done. Just now started with Winter. I’ve already found a few new interactions and things that’s been added to the game after the last big patch. And that is awesome.

1 Like