[GameClub] Stardew Valley

Such as?

I also started winter yesterday, I had forgotten how relaxing this game is I am soooooo close to unlocking the greenhouse I cannot wait

Also I have installed:

Makes a huge difference

Still need to figure out how this one works:

and want to test this one

1 Like

Well there is a new festival in Winter that was only added later to the game. This was not in the game the first 300 hours I played it. I also found new heart events for Penny and Leah that I’ve not seen yet. There is also now heart events for the Mayor as well that is new.

The secret books are also a bit expanded because there are more hints in them than before.

1 Like

I haven’t even looked at mods.

Since I have clocked a fair few hours I decided to use some mods this time round

I am mid-summer now. Trying to get me a wifey…

I did install the cheat menu mod pretty much exclusively for the fast travel, and walking speed, and also the mod that shows where everyone is on the map /stalker

I noticed my chicken is missing, then I noticed there was a hole in my fence behind me coop… I fixed the hole, opened the coop mini-door, and left the gate open. I sure hope he comes back. I need those eggs!

1 Like

Reached day 28 of Summer.
Built a barn, got 2 cows. Also built my 2nd quality sprinkler. Reached level 65 in the mines. Died somewhere in the 50’s and lost some valuable stuff, so I restarted that day, and now I don’t venture down with so many stuff any more.
Also upgraded all my tools to copper.
If you leave eggs, will they hatch?

1 Like

Egg will hatch in an incubator that you get with one of the level ups of the coop that you do, 2nd one I think

1 Like

This is my farm.

5 Likes

Geez, all your farms look so neat and tidy!

I have only made it through 1 or 2 days of summer in the past couple sessions… Started handing in a bunch of community centre bundles, got a coal furnace this morning.

3 Likes

Here is mine so far on Switch (haven’t played on PC in a while), I’m really taking it slow.

I only have the two cows and those few crops going on. My axe is currently in for an upgrade.

1 Like

What is that snail in the bottom left of your first picture?

That is indeed a snail. They are caught through crab pots that can be crafted and placed in water. They catch other things like lobsters, shrimp and mackerel as well.

2 Likes

Hmm, I did get the ability to craft crab pots but I never built one. Do they work in winter?

1 Like

They work any time of the year. You can craft them at a higher fishing level.

2 Likes

Cool. I got 3 yesterday…can’t remember why. What do you put in them as bait, fish?

1 Like

bait, you just add bait

Another pro tip for those that are new to the game.

There is a secret forest that can be accessed by chopping the log at the far north-western corner of the Cindersap Forest area. In there you will find many stumps for hard wood, and even a secret area within it as well. I only discovered the secret area within the secret forest about 200 hours into the game.

There is also a late game item that can be gotten from the statue if you bring him a specific item. This I won’t share here as it is a spoiler and better to try and discover for yourself.

2 Likes

I am trying to get to the secret area with in the secret area - I found it once but can’t remember how

There is an entrance to the last two stumps at the end of the tree line at the bottom. It is hidden and you just have to run along the tree line and you’ll find it.

1 Like

Oh that one - there are 2 entrances to it :stuck_out_tongue: I could have sworn there was another secret area

I unlocked the secret notes now - just need to collect them