[GameClub] Stardew Valley

Nicely done @murfle!

2 Likes

I’m also gonna have to rush through winter to get the club done. My damn joycons are drifting like crazy now which makes it worse.

Stupid design flaw and I don’t have R1400 to replace them.

1 Like

Day 21 of Winter. 7 more to go. Made it to Level 25 of the Skeleton Caves. Nothing special, just a boat load of gold from Mr Qi, I guess that caves just go on forever. I also found the secret notes, thats new. Took me a while to figure out how they work haha.

4 Likes

Okay, so I am done with the first year. Farmer Stefan did well in his first year in Pelican Town.

Stefan didn’t manage to win Leah’s heart just yet, but things are looking good. But a love triangle might be brewing as Haley seems interested as well.

On the farming side, Stefan struggled to finish the greenhouse in time within the first year. He never bothered getting any animals, so the animal bundle proved a hard one to complete. On the plus side, the mine carts and the bridge to the quarry all have been fixed, and those two rooms were all fixed in no time. Plus 3 of the 6 fishing bundles were also completed.

Stefan also reached the end of the mines, and got the skeleton key for the Skeleton Mines, but the bus is not yet repaired.

Overall the year was once again very enjoyable and I may continue the story of Farmer Stefan into the second year.

6 Likes

Well done sir

3 Likes

Nicely done @DieGrootHammer!

2 Likes

Last day to get the game finished!

3 Likes

I have the sudden urge to start playing year 2 now…

2 Likes

I have 14 days of winter left. Going to try to rush it tonight before May starts.

3 Likes

I’m on Day 27. I will finish the last two days tonight. Eventhough I have a main game to play and I can just rush this, I don’t want to lol. But I am keen on continuing on my old save which is in Year 2 Fall right now.

1 Like

I mainly wanna rush it to finish the gameclub but also because the joycon drifting is irritating as F in this game. My right stick drifts badly so the pointer keeps moving where I don’t want it (usually to the bottom opening a text box).

1 Like

I’m not going to finish this. Thought I’ll have more time in April, but that wasn’t the case. :frowning_face:

1 Like

Made it just in time. I did just sleep a few days away in winter, but then I’ve done that in real life as well. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

And I’m done

Decided to do a screenshot of my skills as well

And then lastly, a screenshot of my farm, setting it to 4k allowed me to get these nice view

8 Likes

Congrats @Wlad and @Dragonic

3 Likes

Nicely done @Wlad and @Dragonic!

3 Likes