[GameClub] Stardew Valley

I’m on day 2 of Winter now. I’ll just plant Winter Mixed seeds to keep me going and duke it out in the Skeleton Caves. Needs more Armour for that damn place.

What is that?

Better not to ask… Its a mod with a ton of cheats. There’s a lot of fishing cheats in there. I personally use the fast travel and walking speed. Gotta be careful with it though. If I accidental hit ‘T’, it pauses time. I was wondering why it was still 7am after watering all my plants.

1 Like

Lol, I haven’t used a single cheat or mod during my farming journey. I have eaten mushrooms though.

3 Likes

Legit!! I almost wish I had it on my PS4, would have been forced not to use mods… Almost…

1 Like

So thats me through Year 1.

6 Likes

That begs the question, what do we post when we are done lol. Coz Winter removes all our beautiful farming. Just the evidence? Maybe some stats?

1 Like

Nicely done @czc!

I’ve been doing really short days to try and get done. Thanks to the travelling cart, I was able to get my greenhouse in! I have a few more days until winter.

Thankfully there’s been a few rainy days, and my new wifey watered my crops for the honeymoon lol. Looks like I’ll be able to finish in time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I sort of messed up. For some reason I never got enough clay to make a silo throughout the first 3 seasons and just let my animals eat the grass. Now it’s winter and there is no grass and I have no silo and the bane of my existence, Marnie, is never at her damn desk. My animals haven’t eaten in 3 days. :frowning:

2 Likes

And done with year one

Wlad that sucks dude!

3 Likes

When I needed to buy the pail after discovering here that that is how you milk the cows I went and camped outside Mernies door until 9:00AM you can catch her before she leaves if you show up that early.

I’ve been there 9:00 3 days in a a row. I can see her inside but she doesn’t go to her desk so I can’t buy anything.

I must have been lucky then.

You can find her hours on the wiki.

I was hoping to finish the year this weekend but it isn’t possible even we have no power… Gah

Ok, power’s back on at home, so it’s time to “grit my teeth and make it through winter” (says the Canadian)

4 Likes

Nicely done @Wyvern!

1 Like

Unfair advantage! You’ve seen snow.

4 Likes

I’m doing the same thing I did in Canada too. I’m mostly sleeping through it!

1 Like

All done. I did rush through winter though. I was usually back in bed before 8am. I did enjoy the game though, although I felt rushed because I don’t think I’ll have much time over the next week to really put any time into it. If I didn’t have such a massive backlog, I might have continued playing into year 2.

5 Likes