[GameClub] Stardew Valley

What’s everyone’s take on this Jojo taking over the community centre? I haven’t bothered getting the membership.

1 Like

They are the evil choice right right.

Okay so what It does, it remove the Community Center and replaces it with a warehouse where you can buy the rewards that you get from completing the bundles.

1 Like

Cool, thanks. I support local business lol

1 Like

On average that is what I make per day now
I forgot to take a snap of my ducks and rabbits

4 Likes

I’m on day 2 of winter now.

2 Likes

Nice screens @Wyvern! That greenhouse looks pretty cool.

I was looking at that artisan bundle… I have a feeling I won’t be getting my greenhouse for the winter…

Most my “playtime” lately has been sitting in the menu reading up on the wiki how to make things… I should have been doing that since spring!

1 Like

So you learn, its just cos I have done this a few times now that I know :smiley:

I tend to go for the plants that take a bit longer, and that produces all season long than the once off plants. (aka me being lazy)

1 Like

Wow lots of messages since I was last here. If anyone finished the requirements for the Game Club, please let me know. I may have missed it. Life has been hectic.

1 Like

So that happened

I am also on day 20 of winter so just a little way to go to finish this session

2 Likes

On day 5 now of winter.

Question about fishing does the location matter which fish you get? I don’t mean lake or ocean. I mean if you stand on the beach or stand on the pier or is it just luck?

The location does not matter. But if you see bubbles in the water, cast into the bubbles. You will get a much higher catch rate when casting into bubbles.

Also catch fish in both sunny and rainy weather. You will catch different type of fish when it rains, which is needed for the community center bundles.

2 Likes

Also different fish between night and day and the seasons

I need to find some different places to fish I think… I’ve only really tried at the beach by Willy’s.

And grats @Wyvern. may you have many happy years together! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I fish everywhere!

I also made it to lev 100 in the mines for the first time ever!

1 Like

I bought a better fishing rod. Still can’t catch those fish that jump up and down so quick.

With better fishing skill level, the iridium rod and some good lures those fish becomes easy game. That is when you go for the legendary fish. Those are the only fish you have to be in a very specific location, with the best possible equipment and skill level to catch. I’ve only ever catched 2 of them, and there are 4 or 5 even.

1 Like

So I levelled up in something last night, and it gave me two or three options to pick a perk. I didn’t realize what was going on and clicked on one, think it was a chance of higher items looted while foraging instead of more wood… Gotta be more careful next time, but I think I probably picked the right one anyway.

2 Likes

Made it to Autumn. There’s no way I’m gonna get that Artisan bundle for my greenhouse… So I’m gonna try and keep my relationships going, and get a good fall harvest. Then muddle my way through the mines in winter to finish the GameClub in time…

2 Likes

I won the fishing competition in winter, Yay!

3 Likes

Nice! Did you use that CBJCheats option? :wink: