[GameClub] The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Do you guys know who the spirit is? If not there is a note\book that tells you, happy hunting.

2 Likes

My usual RPG problem of not spending points on my character kicked in again @Wyvern

5 Likes

I’m also busy with the Bloody Baron quest line now, and just finished the Keira main quest. I’m still deciding if I’m going to do the Fyke Isle quest right now.

2 Likes

Just landed on the Skellige Isles I really enjoy the way they speak here.

2 Likes

Just hit lvl 60. Working on grabbing my witcher gear, and am about to attempt unlocking my master weaponsmith.

2 Likes

I’m 83 hours in. I think that after finishing the main story I may just take a break before doing the DLC. Will see how things go.

3 Likes

Don’t take a break start with blood and wine after that take a break or else you will not get back into the game. And will miss one of the best ever dlc for a game.

2 Likes

Want to test something. That if you have the mark will Triss, Yen and Ciri react to it

1 Like

No! Do the DLC in order. Hearts of Stone first, then Blood and Wine. The story in Hearts of Stone was incredible…

4 Likes

I know but I am afraid if he takes a break now he will never play it.

2 Likes

Yes they will comment on it. Yen and Ciri definitely, but I’m not sure about Triss.

Oh and definitely don’t play Blood and Wine before Hearts of Stone. You can take a break but I would advise against it.

/
If I ever start another playthrough of this game (after the current one) I will use a level 100 save and play NG+ on Death March at level 100. That way you can go anywhere and do anything in the game in whatever order you prefer as quests will all be level 100 and enemies won’t scale over 105.

2 Likes

Can confirm that Triss reacts to it

1 Like

I did.

I also asked her to give me the notes she took from the tower.

I killed it this time round. Last time I set it free.

1 Like

Noice but Sig it’s past your bed time what you doing up?

Have to help Crach kids now

1 Like

I’ll definitely get back to it. I’m the most organised gamer in the world. :smile: I have a big trello board.

I’m getting a bit burned out though. So I think it would be better to take a break once I finish the main game.

2 Likes

It’s totally understandable that you’re getting burned out. You’ve spent about 85 hours on the game in the span of like two weeks and this is also your first time playing and you were not a fan of the franchise before starting. Just make sure to finish the story before taking a break and you HAVE to return. Like seriously, Blood and Wine is better than the base game and the best expansion released for any game ever. Hearts of Stone is great as well, but nothing compares to Blood and Wine.

4 Likes

Y’all have infected me, so I spent much of my playtime yesterday playing Gwent instead of being an actual Witcher :expressionless:.

I had forgotten about the Gwent side quest in Novigrad and I really want to be able to do it, so I’ve backtracked and built up a deck that doesn’t completely suck before finishing the Baron’s quest arc.

I was just reporting in before bed :grin:.

Whoa. Whereabouts in the quest are you?

2 Likes

I was fighting just about everything yesterday to become a Brawl Master, but still need to do the collector them all quest

1 Like

I just got the following achievement:

Also I won the high stakes Gwent tournament! It was very difficult. Had to reload a couple of times.

4 Likes

Nicely done! I don’t think I’ve won the tournament yet.

2 Likes