[GameClub] The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

What ending did you get?

1 Like

I finished side quests, contracts and treasure hunts before I continue with the main quest

1 Like

I have finished the Crones of Crookback Bog quest, and the entire Keira Metz subplot. Still slightly underleveled for the Treasure Hunts and Witcher Contracts currently in my quest log, so heading to the Baron now.

1 Like

The “good” ending as it turns out. I didn’t think it would be that way after the tree choice.

2 Likes

Ah sweet means you aren’t far off from me then :mechanical_arm:

So He did not hang and took his wife to try and help her?

Yup that’s the one.

I wonder what’s going to happen to the area with the Baron out of the picture. Will his men go on a rampage? What about setting free the plague maiden? No wonder people dislike witchers.

1 Like

Ah awesome yeah I got that one aswell

When you go back to that area you’ll see his commander has taken leadership now. His men are raiding and pillaging folk. It’s sad but also somewhat good seeing as the Baron and his wife are reunited :mechanical_arm:

1 Like

I guess I’m just slightly behind you then. Going to work on the Keira Metz quests, finished the Fyke Isle last night actually.

1 Like

Did you take her bones to her lover or?

I took the bones back to her lover. Poor guy and omg she is a dangerous ghost now. I’m guessing this will cause a problem later still.

Ahh nice

If memory serves me right you’ll help Kera dispel it. Not 100% sure but also one awesome quest

With Kera Did you aske her to join you at Kaer Morhen

1 Like

Interesting. Accidentally setting the ghost free was a large part of my tree choice in the Crones quest. I didn’t want a repeat

1 Like

The Crones are weird as hell but interesting in their own messed up way. I did kill the forest spirit, killed the Botchling and if I remember correctly either I set the ghost free or took her lover there not 100% sure

1 Like

Guys that did the Crones from the bog quest.

Did you set the thing in the tree free as a horse thing or did you kill it?

2 Likes

Are you talking about that spririt tree heart? That wanted to save the children?

1 Like

Yes, thats the one.

2 Likes

Yeah nah I killed it. Didn’t trust it so yeah

1 Like

I’ve done both. There is no good choice…

1 Like