Gaming Deals

I’m waiting for a Steam card to sell so that I can buy it. I’m just short. Reduced the price of the card now. Then I don’t have to use my credit card. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks, I nearly missed this. That’s a very good price.

1 Like

Nah it was definitely way more expensive before, I have been keeping an eye on it.

1 Like

Cross posting Star Wars Battlefront deal for XBox:

Pretty good 4 game Very Positive Bundle over on Fanatical:
$3.49 (About R48.40) You save 96%

cb7ad55e-89b8-4f23-8d14-3a792d09eef9

And at least three of the games (imo) are worth the less than R50 cost alone!

PNG

(Bundle is available for another 2 days 8 hours from time of posting.)

Edit: Just realised I posted this is the wrong thread. Sorry. Was going repost it to Game Bundles and delete this one, but Discourse feels “Body is too similar to what you recently posted”, so it stays here.

1 Like

Origin sale on.

https://www.origin.com/zaf/en-us/store/deals/holidaysale

Some good ones

3 Likes

I’m not able to post in the Playstation thread so I’m posting it here…

New PS Plus games from 3rd Jan:

Steep
steep

Portal Knights
portal%20knights

2 Likes

Dammit! I bought Steep not too long ago… It’s a great game and I love the atmosphere of it.

1 Like

@Entity, that’s weird. What happens if you try and post in the Playstation thread?

1 Like

Can’t post more than 3 times in a row. Discourse setting. Suppose to stop spammers.

1 Like

Recently also discovered that you can’t @mention more than 10 users in a single post, presumably for the same reasons.

1 Like

CD keys has a few xbox titles at ridiculously good prices

Gears of war 4 at R85
Forza 7 at R282
Steep at R75
Battlefield 1 revolution at R56

2 Likes

Sony has added new games to the January sale. AC Origins, Hitman 2, etc.

Homeworld Remastered Collection is on Star Deal over on Fanatical at the moment. At 85% off, you can pick the collection up for about R75 at the moment (R359 on Steam).

YOUR OFFICIAL HOMEWORLD REMASTERED COLLECTION STEAM KEY GIVES YOU:

• Homeworld Remastered Edition
  • Homeworld 2 Remastered Edition
  • Homeworld Remastered Steam Multiplayer
  • Free access to Homeworld Classic and Homeworld 2 Classic
  • Cinematic scenes recreated in beautiful high fidelity by original artists

It’s a 48 hour time and key limited deal with 25% of the keys already gone in the 2 hours that it’s been up, so be sharp.

3 Likes

It’s a great game, but 6 missions in I encountered a bug that didn’t allow me to progress, which kinda put me off it. One day I’ll give it another bash though…

1 Like

Battlefield V Deluxe R402

https://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/games/battlefield-5-deluxe-edition-xbox-one-cd-key

2 Likes

Mass effect Andromeda Deluxe Edition 80% off on origin

2 Likes

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

For those who got The Division in the latest Humble monthly, or those who have it already, you can grab some of DLC for the game at 90% off on Humble right now: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/the-division-dlc-sale/

3 Likes

F1 2018 is going for R82.25 (75% off) on Steam until March 18th.

3 Likes