Gaming Deals

World War Z R133.15 on EPIC

2 Likes

Wreckfest on ~R160 Steam Weekend Sale until Monday:

1 Like

Fanatical busy running a bunch of Flash Sale Deals at moment. 60-odd games being added and taken off throughout the day, so check back occasionally for anything new.

Haven’t had a chance to look through it in detail, but did see things like:

• Rainbow Six Siege @ R98
  • Shadow of War Definitive @ R178
  • Everspace Ultimate @ R120
  • Darksiders III Deluxe @ R357
  • Town of Light @ R14
  • Grey Goo Definitive @ R13
  • Project Hospital @ R223
  • Wreckfest @ R235
  • Cook, Serve, Delicious 2 @ R44
3 Likes

The Division 2 Standard Ed is going for €21

Season 1 Pass for €24

3 Likes

Codemasters Franchise sale happening on Steam through until Friday:

https://store.steampowered.com/sale/codemasters?snr=1_4_4__40_1

5 Likes

Wow, Grid is insanely cheap for such a recently released game! Might just pick it up later today…

2 Likes

If you own Jamestown on Steam you can get Jamestown+ for just R32.40

What do we mean by “+”?:

• Two all-new, handcrafted levels set on Phobos & Deimos , the moons of Mars.

• New ships: Brave the horrors of Mars with several powerful new ships and their unique loadouts, including Treason’s powerful fusillades of homing missiles, Ghost’s mighty close-range Excalibur and shadow double, and The Armada, three new configurable characters allow for 36 possible weapon loadouts , allowing players to craft their own playstyle.

• Countless improvements large and small, including new background & enemy artwork, level layout adjustments, bullet pattern tweaks, and a completely scratch-built user interface.

• The original soundtrack and sound effects have been carefully remastered for 5.1 surround sound , powered by the all-new Gorilla Audio engine.

2 Likes

Some decent specials on Steam at the moment with their Game Awards Sale. They have discounts on nominees from this year as well as on winners from previous years. They’re on sale for just 2 days:

A couple that look good, most at the cheapest they’ve ever been according to SteamDB…

Gears 5 @ R165

Dirt Rally 2.0 @ R99

The Witcher 3 GOTY @ R120

Civilization VI @ R225

DOOM @ R90

Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice @ R109

Overcooked 2 @ R90

Resident Evil 2 @ R307

F1 2019 @ R165

3 Likes

That price on Gears 5 is crazy! I’m almost tempted to get it, even though I already have it on Gamepass.

3 Likes

If you’re getting frustrated waiting for the Steam site to settle down while the planet tries to get in on the 2019 Steam Winter Sales action - even though the same deals will still be there for two weeks - many of the other online stores are having Winter/Christmas Sales too.

Epic Games Holiday Sale 2019

A couple of decent discounts on some Epic exclusives, and a $10 discount coupon to use on eligible games of $14.99 or more on top of the discount.

I picked up Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey for $4.99 (R71) after applying the coupon - normally $29.99, discounted by 50%, so on sle at $14.99, less the $10 coupon.

Then I saw this note on the site “Use the $10 Epic Coupon to buy an eligible game of $14.99 or more on the store (during the promotional period) and you’ll receive another $10 Epic Coupon”. Tested this by adding a couple of other games to check, and it seems to work - repeated $10 coupons FTW.

Definitely worth a look through the sales page for some good discounts. And all this is in addition to the 12 Free Games promotion as well.

Fanatical Winter Sale

Some nice discounts on bundles (like 98% off the Quantum Bundle - R42 for 9 indie games, or the Winter Staff Picks Build Your Own Bundle which allows you to pick up to 8 games for R71. They also have a fair handful of standalone games on healthy discounts too.

Other sales happening that I still need to take a closer look at:

GOG Winter Sale

Humble Star Wars Sale

Green Man Gaming Winter Sale

Xbox Year End Countdown Sale

PlayStation Christmas Deals

3 Likes

I’ve been waiting for a decent sale on Control and with the $10 off coupon it was only R119 ($8.08)

Then I saw the price of Jedi: Fallen Order - and I had another $10 coupon from buying Control, soooo for R183 I now have that too!

Really excited to play them both!

7 Likes

bugger you people with your PC’s and low low prices :wink:

4 Likes

Epic Games Store is slowly worming its way into our hearts… By force!

5 Likes

Does anybody know how to gift from the Epic Games Store?

1 Like

yup! Got Control too!

5 Likes

You can’t. They haven’t even been able to set up a multi-item shopping cart, and you want gifting, friends lists, reviews?? You’re looking at the wrong games store here :joy:

(Maybe a PayPal Payme transfer with strict instructions on how to spend it?)

1 Like

Stay strong mate - you’ll rejoin the PCMR soon enough. In the meantime just ignore our gloating “omg it’s so cheap” posts.

1 Like

Well, getting RDR2 for $45 (~R675) is just about the lowest it’s been on PC thus far… Very tempting!

3 Likes

Yay so I can rather get Control instead of No Man Sky

3 Likes

I now have both (thanks to getting NMS from my secret Santa)

Now I just need more time to play all these games!

4 Likes