Gaming Deals

About R55-odd more to be saved over on GMG at the moment…

3 Likes

Dagnabbit! Now I might have to mosey on over to GMG and pick it up there…

4 Likes

Well, I got RDR2 on EGS, used a $10 voucher, but then I also got another $10 voucher, so still better deal on EGS.

3 Likes

Pretty good Fanatical Star Deal for Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition running at the moment. A lot of folk want this game…

Annotation%202020-01-06%20221246-1

But at ~R790 on Steam, even with the 46% discount for the DE bundle, it’s a stretch. Under R300 on the Star Deal makes a lot more sense though.

It’s a limited time (only 18-odd hours left) and limited key deal (and keys are going fast).

2 Likes

Isn’t it on Game Pass? I know it’s on XBox Game Pass. Just not sure if it’s on pc.

2 Likes

GamePass has totally changed the game.

2 Likes

Yip it is, but as you say, only GP for Console at the moment.

Ah yes, the superior platform. :stuck_out_tongue: That’s a shame that it’s not on PC too.

4 Likes

Consoles are for ppl who want to chill and play games. PC’s are for ppl who want to brag about their hardware and FPS count :wink:

4 Likes

Dammit, I promised myself I wouldn’t spend anymore money on nonsense this month. So much for that plan.
(and you want me to buy F1 as well? :laughing:)

2 Likes

Steam is having a Lunar New Year Sale until 1 February, in case anyone missed it.

5 Likes

Just posted a note specifically about the deals on Assetto Corsa and its DLC over on the AC thread, but realized that there may be (there are!) a bunch of other MEWbs who may find something to scratch their simulator itch in here - there’s got to be something like 250-300 titles on sale!

The Humble Simulator Sale is on for the next 6-odd days.

2 Likes

GOG and Bethesda are running a special. Some pretty great deals on Dishonored and Wolfenstein, if you want to get those games DRM free…

3 Likes

Wow, this was in my suggested list of games on the MS Store… I am sure women across the world can totally relate to this… Then I am also sure that this game must be amazing to warrant the initial asking price. And finally, to now be 98% off is the deal of the year!

Oh wait, Jim Sterling played it…

3 Likes

Girl rugby dash? That looks more like football… I mean…

3 Likes

Fokkit check die prys op daai ding. Dis insane

1 Like

Oh this should be good, gotta get my tea and biscuits ready for this one.

1 Like

This game offends me on so many levels…

2 Likes

I know, right!

1 Like

Missed this one from yesterday, still available though for the next 8 or so hours:

Planet Coaster on Fanatical Star Deal for R192 (currently R630 on Steam)

4 Likes