Gaming Deals

Just a friendly reminder that the Steam “summer” sale starts tonight.

5 Likes

2 Likes

All these years and they still can’t launch a sale without their servers getting overloaded. I suppose it’s tradition at this point. :grin:

5 Likes

It’s not a good sale until the servers crash XD

3 Likes

Any activities to participate in? I want dem trading cards and badges!

1 Like

No trading cards, but there is this:

JOIN THE STEAM GRAND PRIX
Welcome to the summer event you’ve been training for, the 2019 Steam Grand Prix! Team up with friends to complete quests, earn personal rewards, and race to the finish each day of the Summer Sale.

Be sure to update your Wishlist before you put the pedal to the metal, as the very best drivers will be awarded their Most Wished For games throughout the event.

Buckle up, spring pup — Summer is officially here.

3 Likes

Har har har…

1 Like

Joined team Tortoise, irony shall make us win! :smiley:

1 Like

How many years of sales have it been? And its still offline.

1 Like

I joined team pig. Bad idea apparently.

1 Like

Team Corgi reporting in.

1 Like

you and most of the steam users it looks like, guess you guys win round one. I wonder if they will change the animals each day.

2 Likes

I think I’ll join up tomorrow. Steam is still not working that well for me.

There’s some really good specials! I see Just Cause 2 is only R16 for instance.

2 Likes

Its working now bit better.

1 Like

It keeps crashing because their servers are too busy with the stupid Grand Prix!

1 Like

Took 3 of us just to figure out the rules. And we are still not 100% on some aspects of the thing.

Also this WTF!

3 Likes

Have absolutely not idea what’s going on with this “game”. Just clicked whatever buttons it would let me until they greyed out. Go Team Hare! whatever that means… :expressionless:

2 Likes

You did more than me, I joined a team, and that is it. The forcing me to play games I don’t have installed is my least favourite thing

3 Likes

If you play, or keep your steam games open for 30min it adds them in that screen, and you can redeem all the points from the percentage of achievements completed for the specific game.

I.e after keeping paday 2 open for 30min, i could redeem about 7k points for all the achievements i had earned in the game.

Also team corgi is winning by a land slide

1 Like

Free on Epic

4 Likes