Gaming Deals

See a number of MEW members with Civilization VI on their Wishlists, and a fair number of owners as well, so these specials may have some appeal.

Civilization VI Deals on Fanatical:

Apply the coupon code CIV6SAVE10 at Checkout and get an additional 10% off
(costs below assumes this added discount)

Sid Meier’s Civilization VI @ R237 (-80%)

2b2ad458-ee13-462e-905e-6b0ec660bb74

Sid Meier’s Civilization VI Gold Edition @ R395 (-80%)

c151286b-3e80-4f4a-8589-652d55edb92f
Includes:

• Sid Meier’s Civilization VI
  • Rise and Fall expansion
  • Vikings Scenario Pack
  • Australia Civilization & Scenario Pack
  • Persia and Macedon Civilization & Scenario Pack
  • Nubia Civilization & Scenario Pack
  • Khmer and Indonesia Civilization & Scenario Pack
    (This edition is delivered as a single key.)

Sid Meier’s Civilization VI: Rise and Fall Expansion @ R257 (-45%)

2dad8d9a-8269-4627-af98-60a311c37ed6

Sid Meier’s Civilization VI: Gathering Storm Expansion @ R395 (-35%)

d9711998-703d-4f37-8e8d-c4e4071de36b

2 Likes

Not so much a “Gaming Deal” really - more a pretty rare opportunity that probably won’t happen again for a while… only mentioning it here because I see 7 Friends with it on their Steam Wishlists.

Planet Coaster is at 70% off for this week (until 10 June) - presently priced at R189. Presumably this is being done to get more eyeballs on to the just released Ghostbusters DLC (the price of which I grumbled about elsewhere recently).

1 Like

Maybe this is the result of @PsychoFish going to the office next door and chatting to them. :wink:

4 Likes

They really are nice guys TBH

3 Likes

They just hate third world countries. Every time they set their prices they laugh and laugh. :smiley:

3 Likes

That made me laugh; I almost choked on caviar topped lobster frittata

5 Likes

Up to 85% off on Origin. Pro-tip, some of the “Premium” Editions are cheaper or the same price as the regular editions, so keep an eye out. For example Titanfall 2 is R149.97 but the Ultimate Edition that includes everything is only R112.48

https://www.origin.com/zaf/en-us/store/deals/eaplaysale

4 Likes

I doubt there’s anyone who still doesn’t have a copy of Borderlands 2 in some form or the other, but in case there is, or if you want it on PC…

The full Borderlands Handsome Collection (all 52 bits of it!) is on 97% off on Steam at the moment. It can be had for R67.42 - Includes Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel + all available downloadable content for both as of December 31st, 2017.

https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/8133/Borderlands_The_Handsome_Collection/

1 Like

Ironically mine says R56.78.

So the question is, do I make my Borderlands 2 complete?

Interesting…it’s £3.06 here…

Might be because you already own 1 or 2 bits of it? R56 to complete your Collection is still a great deal.

I paid R25 for mine :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Tooth and Tail, the indie RTS game featuring flamethrowing boars, mustard gas-lobbing skunks, and paratrooper-puking owls, is on a -85% Daily Deal special on Steam for about another 29 hours from now.

At R32.85, Steam DB confirms that it’s at the lowest price its ever been. Even better, if you have Monaco in your library (and I think a lot of people do) the Bundle deal will give you an extra few Randelas off that too bring the price down to under R30.

1 Like

Still a fair bunch of people looking for Grand Theft Auto V on PC - this deal may appeal to y’all.

R125 for GTA V: Premium Online Edition

73321e3b-1f31-4e9c-91c5-f44122454fa8

Includes GTA V and the Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack

Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack includes a huge range of the most exciting and popular content in GTA Online including properties, businesses, weapons, vehicles and more – all content valued at over GTA$10,000,000 if purchased separately.

Launch business ventures from your Maze Bank West Executive Office, research powerful weapons technology from your underground Paleto Forest Bunker or tear through the streets with a range of vehicles, including a Supercar, Motorcycles the weaponized Dune FAV and more.

In addition, you’ll get GTA$1,000,000 along with powerful weapons, all to help launch your reign over Los Santos and Blaine County.

Limited time (24 hours), Limited keys (already 25% sold)!

(ETA - Game key comes as a Rockstar Social Club key. If you already have the game on PC on your RStar account, key will only add Criminal Enterprise content. This deal is cheaper than the DLC only price.)

2 Likes

Was anyone able to get a key? By brother tried but they did not want to accept his purchase, and there was still keys left as far as i know

I’ve played it before so didn’t try. That sucks that it didn’t work.

Humble are running a Simulator Games Sale at the moment. Looks like it lasts for the next 3 days or so. There’s a lot of games on special, but do your homework - some deals still work out better directly from Steam with regional pricing.

(And keep in mind also that the Steam Summer Sale probably starts in a week or so too. No guarantee that any of the games on the Humble Sale will be available then though, so shop with your head, not your heart!)

All the games on the Humble Stimulating Simulator Sale are here, grouped by type. There’s Driving, Flight & Boating Simulators; Work Life Balance Simulators; Dating Simulators; Physics Simulators; Tycoons & Management Simulators; and then a whole bunch more.

Most interesting (interesting to me at least :slight_smile: ) one’s I see include:

• Other games that jump out include House Flipper, Surgeon Simulator, PC Building Simulator, Asetto Corsa, TS 2019 Train Simulator, Euro Fishing, TransOcean 2, My Time at Portia, Game Dev Tycoon, Star Treck Bridge Crew, The Hunter: Call of the Wild, 911 Operator, and Farm Together.
  • There’s also a load of DLCs to go with most games on the sale as well.

Let us know if you spot anything else worth mentioning.

4 Likes

Nice games

Thanks @GregRedd

2 Likes

Prepare your wallets!!

2 Likes

I just want to get Rimworld. Saved my voucher for it.

3 Likes