Grid Legends - Driving to Glory?

The just released Grid Legends combines the familiar with the new in the hopes of capturing the attention of the casual – simcade virtual racing driver community. With a broad selection of tracks and a large variety of vehicles, whether the Codemasters developed title does enough to stand out from some exceptional rivals in racers digital libraries remains to be seen.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://ink.mostepic.win/grid-legends-driving-to-glory/

Excellent write up @GregRedd!

1 Like

It looks good, unfortunately I could never get into the previous Grid games.

1 Like

Well it’s looking like a very interesting arcade races. While I’ve never been a fan of the GRID series, I think I’ll pick this up when it goes on sale some time down the line.

2 Likes

I still haven’t got over us losing that wonderful Steam regional pricing on Codemasters games we had before the EA acquisition. I don’t know if I ever will.

2 Likes

Yeah it sucks. Because for about R300 I can justify the game, but this is definitely not a R1000 game.

2 Likes

Isn’t this just more of the same. Own one Grid, you’ve played what they offer. Similar to Far Cry or WRC, same same, but new year.

1 Like

Sure, then you get peer pressured into buying so you can play multiplayer.

1 Like

What is this?

1 Like

This is this :point_down:

:laughing: :laughing:

2 Likes

Much the same, yip. Just every third year or so, not every year. And with a cheesy Story Mode this time around.