Grim Dawn (i.e. the REAL Diablo 2 sequel)

Gonna be a challenge with load shedding.

Also, how will level differences work… Like if you’re all level 30 and I rock up with a new character, for example…

I think this is part of the things we would confirm, do we all create new characters, or does everyone just wanna hop in here and there while others are playing. but if you drop in with a new character and others are higher level we can just drag you along and you can level up as long as you are close by, but stay away from the fights at the same time.

Shame, that guy has a hole in his head.

Looking up some crate forum threads on multiplayer scaling, says it becomes easier the higher the difficulty (assuming everyone has a good gear and build). So, I’d like to suggest early characters, so I can run for my life a bit. Anything under 30 is fine by me.

As for scheduling, loadshedding and my general randomness is going to be a pain in the ass. But I will be on tonight, after dinner time. Will drop a chocolate in front of netflix, to lure the wife away.

Use the MEW Discord server?

Not for me as I have an inverter for my PC and a UPS for my router. :sunglasses:

I would have to as all my characters are hardcore characters. So new chars all the way! :grin:

So are you in? Your Steam shows you as away? :thinking:

1 Like

Woah… All of them?

All of them! :sunglasses:

Jokes aside I had played softcore (SC) a lot during the alpha / beta, so when 1.0 launched I felt I had enough knowledge to tackle hardcore (HC). What I didn’t know at the time was that HC and SC is kept separate in terms of stash and recipes that you unlock. So when I realised everything I had unlocked in HC would not be accessible in SC I decided to stick with HC and just tough out the losses because I didn’t feel like collecting all the blacksmith recipes and items in my stash all over again.

2 Likes

4 Likes