Hitman Franchise - Hit Me Baby, One More Time

We’re excited to announce HITMAN 3: Seven Deadly Sins, a new 7-part expansion for HITMAN 3 that takes players deep into the mind of Agent 47.

This new content will be released over time through seven unique content packs, with Act 1: Greed available on 30 March. You’ll be heading to Dubai, where coins are overflowing and new gameplay mechanics will tempt your own personal greed.

Each of the seven packs are focused on a different sin and include a visually distinct contract, sin-themed unlockable suit and at least one sin-themed item that can be used across the World of Assassination.

$4.99 per pack or $29.99 for all seven.

More info:

1 Like

Since getting involved in Hitman 3 recently, I thought I would share what the latest season is up to and what it has on offer.

HITMAN 3 – Season of Lust (July 27 – August 30)

Coming to HITMAN 3 owners during the Season of Lust (July 27 – August 30)

Seven Deadly Sins Act 4: Lust / Seven Deadly Sins
Location Rotation: Marrakesh
The Heartbreaker (Mendoza) / Elusive Target
Permanent Event / Dartmoor Garden Show
Shacknews / Featured Contracts
Location Rotation: House Built on Sand (Marrakesh Bonus)
The Entertainer (HBoS/Marrakesh) / Elusive Target
Hitman Community / Featured Contracts
SMG Raptor Ruby Rude / Featured Contracts Unlock
ICA 19 Goldballer / Challenge Unlock

Sauce:

3 Likes

I’ll get the dlc when it’s on a huge special. I love the game but feel it’s quite expensive and having gone through buying everything for 1 and 2 I’m going to wait with 3.

But you posting the awesome that they are releasing isn’t helping…

3 Likes

Been so tempted to grab it whilst it’s on sale on Epic at the moment*, but am going to hold on. It’s only another 5 or so months before it gets to Steam :smiley: Hopefully in an all DLC included plus bonuses Game of the Year Edition. And with regional prices too.

* It’s at 50% off until Thursday at 17:00 if you’re interested. With Regional Pricing Standard is R212, Deluxe is R317, which is excellent deal. DLC is not on sale though - R509 for the Deadly Sins Collection, or R85 for each pack individually.

1 Like

Personally I don’t feel the Deluxe version is necessary, but it is nice to get the previous games in there too. Though those are pricey, not sure if they are also on special on other platforms but on Xbox sale.

2 Likes

Yeah we just need Hitman 1 levels now and then we’re sorted. Will keep my eyes peeled for a sale on it. At least we got all Hitman 2 levels now together with Hitman 3.

Loving this game. Definitely the best of the 3 new ones and the ability to get the previous games’ levels is awesome, although very expensive (unless on sale).

1 Like

There’s a DLC sale currently on xbox store so I caved and got the Hitman 1 GOTY Access Pass for Hitman 3. So now I have all the content except for the 7 deadly sins stuff.

2 Likes

You’d think over the course of 3 games Agent 47 would have come up with a more effecient means of moving bodies around than simply dragging them. What with all his experience and years of service he still hasn’t learnt the art of lifting with his legs, and the use of shoulders. He could take some pointers from Solid Snake.

:snake:

1 Like

I think he’s been dragging them since Codename 47, so that would make it 8(?) games.

2 Likes

Anyone know when its gonna get a PROPER pc release? (yea i said it…)

2 Likes

It was epically exclusively released on 20 January, so presumably will get a “proper” release on that steaming place towards the end of January next year.

I’m hoping when that happens it’ll be in a GotY version with the DLC and Deadly Sins stuff all in one. And all of the Hitman and Hitman 2 crossovers and updates too.

4 Likes

While not exclusily Hotman 3, it is still relevant.

2 Likes

I like these behind the scenes videos that aren’t just “blow our own trumpet” puff pieces. Genuinely interesting insights. Thanks for sharing.

And “Hotman”? :ok_hand::grinning:

2 Likes

Urgh… I blame my headspace atm

1 Like

Big BIG news from IO Interactive about Hitman III: Year Two:

Elusive Target Arcade (20 January)

Elusive Target Arcade is a brand new game mode that takes the Elusive Target concept to the next level, mixes up the formula and introduces new challenges and unlockable rewards – all whilst keeping the essence of what makes Elusive Targets exciting and interesting to play.

HITMAN VR on PC (20 January)

HITMAN VR comes to PC, and once again we’re supporting the entire World of Assassination trilogy. If you can access HITMAN 1 and HITMAN 2 within HITMAN 3, you can play it all in VR. With PC VR, we’re supporting the most popular hardware to deliver the best experience to as many players as possible. Our goal is to hit the benchmark for interaction and gameplay that PC VR players are looking for – all with the Hitman style and freedom that our game offers.

HITMAN Trilogy

Now that the trilogy is complete, we’re excited to unveil HITMAN Trilogy as a way for new players to get started in the World of Assassination. This collection brings together HITMAN 1, HITMAN 2 and HITMAN 3 into a single package, making it easier than ever to take your first steps to becoming Agent 47.
HITMAN Trilogy will be available digitally on January 20 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and Epic Games Store. As well as Steam and Xbox Game Pass.

HITMAN Freelancer (Spring 2022)

Freelancer is a brand new, single-player mode coming to HITMAN 3 that introduces roguelike elements, strategic planning and a customisable safehouse.

Technology Improvements (Later in 2022)

HITMAN 3 – Year 2 is a fantastic opportunity for us to unleash some of the technical improvements that we’re continuing to make to our Glacier technology.
One of the most notable enhancements to the game will be the option to enable Ray Tracing on PC later this year. With better reflections and better shadows, our locations are going to look better than ever. HITMAN 3’s opening level in a Dubai skyscraper is a fantastic showcase of how Ray Tracing improves the visual fidelity because of the volume of reflective surfaces in a small area.

New Map. Codename: Rocky (Later in 2022)

Agent 47 just doesn’t stop travelling. More details about this new map, codenamed ‘Rocky’, will be revealed later in Year 2.

2 Likes

I’m just glad it is finally coming to Steam. That’s where it belongs. Next to my Hitman 1 and 2.

4 Likes

I just read that Hitman 3 will include VR! You can also import Hitman 1 and 2 into the new game (if you own them) and play the full trilogy in VR. This will be an utterly fantastic experience that’s sure to rival (and hopefully dethrone) Alyx as the premiere PCVR experience!

2 Likes

Yip. There’s a good chat and brief demo of it in the Year 2 Reveal video at the top of my post. Watch from around the 2:30 mark.

1 Like

The Hitman Trilogy is available for installing via Game Pass already - no waiting until 20:00 tonight, like those waiting for the Trilogy and HM3 to release on Steam…

2 Likes