Hogwarts Legacy: A Harry Potter RPG

70% downloaded, should have it done by the weekend. My whole family is excited to see what it looks like.

4 Likes

What platform are you playing on?

1 Like

On steam PC

2 Likes

Amazing game, graphics are very good. Only complaint I have is that the graphics are a little washed out in colour for me. Could be my old monitor.

Played 3 hours and stopped for a bit. I don’t want to finish this game too quickly, kind of like a good book.

4 Likes

How did you manage to stop after 3 hours!?

I’m 20 hours in and have to pull myself away. I tell myself I’m going to go play Midnight Suns but 5 min in I quit that and go back to Hogwarts.

2 Likes

there is a day one patch but its not much. 295mb

1 Like

Just shoosh all of you

Serious fomo

3 Likes

Eish, this game. I love the open world aspect of it. Doing the usual that I always do in these kinds of games: do all the side quests, explore the whole world until I have to do the main quest to see more.

Loving it

4 Likes

this game is very good quite enjoying it but hard to stop playing lol

4 Likes

If any of you are playing on xbox, have a physical copy and want to sell it afterwards, please let me know.

2 Likes

Enjoying the game so much so far.

I was scheptical about the combat system when I watched all the pre release vids. But it is really cool.

3 Likes

Man, I LOVE the combat, so much so that I go out of my way to fight everything I see or can find. I don’t like souls like combat but this gives an old man like me enough warning to react. I feel badass.

3 Likes

I am going to be sad though, when I finish it. The way I play, there is no real replayability possible. Hopefully they bring some kind of DLC out. It is pretty nice too see how they have not milked the game for microtransactions, other than the initial purchases.

2 Likes

Interesting:

2 Likes

Knowing I’m not a fan of Harry Potter, though not a hater either, convince an ambivalent gamer, it’s worth getting. GO!

2 Likes

I have agonised how to do this and in the end, after many deletions of my text I am just going to link a blog post by a blogger I have been following for over 10 years and he says it perfectly:

http://tobolds.blogspot.com/2023/02/hogwarts-legacy-unpolitical-review.html

3 Likes

Now give him the political review link :grin:

1 Like

It’s February and we already have a 2023 Game of the Year. If I had the cash I’d buy it. Therefore if you have the cash you should buy it.

3 Likes

This guy :joy:

3 Likes

Hey! He’s a man of the cloth - it’s against the rules to fib. :grinning:

2 Likes