Idle Observatory - Click, Click, Stars!

@Ani

Great minds think alike or is it fools never differ.

4 Likes

Yup, amazing timing with you both posting about it at the same time. but yeah, I’m not too worried about it right now. There have been exploits before that I’ve fixed and there will be more, I’m not too worried about this one right now.

Thank you for reporting it.

2 Likes

Hit 100k sometime in the last four hours!

Still not upgrading though. I am about to buy my 2nd LCRT. I am determined to get a DST this time around before I upgrade!

3 Likes

I have yet to almost buy the telescope :smiley: today should be the day

4 Likes

2 Likes

Rather stupidly, and without really thinking about it, I did my 3rd Upgrade late last night, and then shut it down. I should have left to bank the offline upgrade points until later today when I’ll be able to open the game again. :expressionless: :man_facepalming:

Still, happy with my progress so far, since having to restart after the emulator crash.

I’m hoping maybe a LCRT or two by the end of today, and maybe I’ll join the 100K Club by the end of the week too.

3 Likes

ahhhh…i think i may have been “using” this exploit.
See, i put my phone away during the ad, sometimes when i come back the reward is there but its done the “you were offline for 2 minutes and 39 seconds” and then i can immediately do another boost, even tho im pretty sure the 4 hour cooldown is longer than about 3 minutes.

Its not intentional, but i think my app goes into hibernation or something when theres inactivity and then comes back.

EDIT: Oh ja, and i swapped to 100k last night :smiley:

4 Likes

I got my 80k

3 Likes

Eventually! Now I can sleep :zzz:

2 Likes

1 Like

If you were to put a heatmap of where I am most likely to click the starry sky, this little sucker gets tapped the most, for sure!

3 Likes

So its not just me! I also hit the one in the bottom middle just above the S…

3 Likes

tenyghor

3 Likes

The linking to Google Play task has jumped from ‘Ideas’ to ‘Working on’ and back multiple times as I try things and get stuck and then push it back to attempt again another time. And so it returns…for now.

3 Likes

1 Like

Close to my 100k

2 Likes

I’m claiming P3 in the Race to 100K, sorry :smiley:

2 Likes

Nice. You can see those emulators running heavily with that ‘Active Playtime’.
For a second I thought something was wrong because you had 0 monies but all the boost, but then realised you must have just done the upgrade.
Phew

2 Likes

2 Likes

Nice one! How you manage to time it so almost precisely is amazing. I wanted to try getting close to 100k, thought I’d worked out the timing perfectly, and landed up missing it by almost 3000% :rofl:

2 Likes