Idle Observatory - Click, Click, Stars!

Got another review, which is nice :slight_smile:

3 Likes

UPGRADES!
BUYALLTHEUPGRADESMOARMOARMOAR!

LCRT is now an achievable duration away!
My upgrade percentage has skyrocketed!
Supernova still don’t quite feel worth it, but it’s better.
My staff now work for 5 hours without supervision!
I love the 4-hour bonus option!

2 Likes

1 Like

Got all the upgrades that cost Qi, and now i’m finally able to break into the Sx (Sextillion) numbers comfortably. My Data upgrade bonus of 1.2% is also moving things along nicely :smiley:

My shed observatory (870 of them) is my biggest earner at 41,402 Qa/s

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oooh

LCRT

2 Likes

Only 2d 2h away from LCRT! Very happy right now!
Screenshot_20210628_080800_main.idleobs|230x500

Edit: I don’t know why my image is just a link instead of an embed. I am still learning how to use this forum

2 Likes

You’re in the quintillions with 2 upgrades! Madness :grinning:

Edit. Sorry, not quin, Septillions.

1 Like

I also want a LCRT :frowning: lol i still have a long way to go ><

2 Likes

This may be because I am using an emulator, but would it be possible to put like an in-game notification for when a new update is available? since if I do not check this thread I would not know if there was an update out. Only now got the update that includes all the upgrades categories.

3 Likes

I did a hard reset about a day before the update dropped for better Data Store bonus before upgrading again. With the new multipliers and a 1.1% Data Upgrade Bonus, I am almost at 26K % bonus should I upgrade now. Have not hit a hard ceiling yet and can still buy an ELT every 2 hours or so, so will leave it running till 50k % before I upgrade.

Anyone reached 100k % bonus yet :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ll hit 100k in the next day (should I upgrade).

I definitely don’t wanna buy any more stuff, coz my earnings is a nice perfect number

3 Likes

New update seems to have done something on my S21 where i can access the buttons only when i launch the game. as soon as i close the menu the button just highlights but no menu comes up.

Doing well so far I think, waiting for my space telescopes now.

3 Likes

I am currently at ~84700% if I upgrade. Already have 27000% bonus. Should also hit 100k soon but I am not planning to upgrade just yet. I want my LCRT and then my DST!

2 Likes

If your emulator is set to auto update the app it should update whenever a new update comes out, normally through the night, but seeing that you’re using an emulator I’m assuming you never close the game or otherwise close the whole emulator when you done so this is definitely something I can look into. I do try and post it on all the socials whenever an update goes out.

:astonished:

Thanks for mentioning this. I’ve had a few others report the same thing but I haven’t seen or been able to recreate it on my side so I’m going to really dig into it to see if there’s something I can find. Is it all the buttons that glitch out? The reports I’ve had have been for only the Upgrades menu that gets lost.

Got some good numbers there. Almost 9 taps per second for 24 minutes straight. Your fingers must be dead tired.

Who will it be… :slight_smile:

1 Like

that 9 upgrades is really holding you back. you getting a tenth of the gains you could be getting…
if only someone had the power to lessen that nerf :wink:

3 Likes

I am waiting for 40k then I will upgrade again

2 Likes

You mean that red undo button? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Just pushed a small update to try and address the issue of the disappearing Upgrades page.

You can get the update on the Play Store, if it doesn’t show the update button at first then close the Play Store and reopen it for it to refresh.

Please give the update a try.

@TechThief Small update.

2 Likes

thank you very much, yeah even with auto update enabled on the emulator it does not update, so I will just check it every now and again to see if there are updates, think it’s an emulator problem not yours :slight_smile:

2 Likes