Introduce Yourself

2 Likes

Hi @all. My name is Omar Khan better known as Beemerstein. Currently residing in Bellville, Cape Town. I do classify myself as a gamekop but I am really an just an average Joe who loves drifting, racing and ultimately cars in general. #petrolhead

My esport career all started when I created TTSA - Team Tandem South Africa on the Forza Franchise 9 years ago. Mainly for drifting competitively and design work. Only 2 years ago I ventured into the racing scene on xbox but in the same time already started drifting of AC and now it has brought me here.
Looking for some casual races hence seeing local MEW servers all the time.

Shortest I can make my intro.

11 Likes

Welcome welcome!

3 Likes

All hail the Beemer Stein!

Welcome to MEW!

4 Likes

Welcome here!

4 Likes

Welcome @Beemerstein!

Forget about Assetto Corsa. Come join us in F1 2019. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Welcome.
To verify your account a selfie of yourself has to be sent to @Solitude while just wearing underwear.

Enjoy your stay

4 Likes

Guys still playing F1? Maybe I just jump in again

4 Likes

You failed the test! You could have made it as looooooooooooooooong or short as you want :stuck_out_tongue:
We welcome everyone here!

1 Like

i thought that was going to hammer?

1 Like

We race every 2nd week. We are only 2 races in so you are welcome to join. Would be nice to get more people.

4 Likes

Nah, @DieGrootHammer requires chickens to be sacrificed. Or something.

2 Likes

Is he that active to work through all the selfies properly though?
I am just scared that the selfies are not getting handled properly.

You can take on that task and responsibility perhaps?

3 Likes

Please no, I passed that duty on to others because some people forgot to smile. . .
and pants

3 Likes

Sorry @Solitude I will never do another F1 or Horizon game again. It doesn’t provide the excitement I’m looking for in a “racing” game.

3 Likes

@Beemerstein welcome dude hope you are going to love this madhouse :mechanical_arm:

3 Likes

Welcome to our little tea-party, @Beemerstein.

Would you like a hat?

3 Likes

Will this do???

4 Likes

Fo sho.

2 Likes

Can I get a t-shirt saying flex zone? :mechanical_arm:

2 Likes