Introduce Yourself

My eyes!

For anyone else who needs eye bleach:

3 Likes

I have one of those actually

Needs to be more like Faf’s speedo…

You just don’t like mankinis!

I don’t believe you!

Yep I don’t I saw something that one cannot unsee - a vertically challenged, hair man in one. . .

Will try get a pic quick

4 Likes

Those kids are scarred for life now

edit: and me too a little now

4 Likes

hahaha! Those kids were never the same again

3 Likes

I will never be the same again either.

Also, welcome @Beemerstein!

4 Likes

@SIGSTART we need more eyebleach!

@Flex lol!

2 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi All

I’m Konck. I’m 26 years old working as Mechanical Designer for an Automation company in Port Elizabeth for the last 5 years. I’ve got a wife and a little me due in September.

I was heavy into gaming while at varsity, but that bug left when I started working full time. The bug returned and I now mainly play F1 2019 on an underpowered laptop, but hey, it scratches the itch.

7 Likes

Welcome @Konck! Good to have you join us.

You’ve come to right place, we have an F1 2019 league running and it would great if you could join in. We’re racing at Monaco tonight!

@GregRedd is our resident Jean Todt. He will organise you an invite to the league.

4 Likes

Welcome to the madhouse @Konck! Enjoy your stay, unfortunately due to the lock down the beers and good booze is finished. I think you might find some snacks hidden somewhere

Also why didn’t anyone tell me that I made a mistake with his name! Sies!

3 Likes

Hello @Konck & welcome to MEW! Always nice to see another racer type join the gang.

As Darth said, if you’re keen to join our little social league races, hop on over to our dedicated F1 2019 league thread, check things out, and let me know over there if you’re keen - we have a race scheduled for tonight at Monaco, so your timing is spot on!

3 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I’m keen on the league, but I’m going to have to skip tonight since the wife is having her birthday party… with me… and Monaco is perhaps not the best race to start with :boom:

But I’ll peruse the other thread and let you know!

5 Likes

Hello and welcome!!! A fellow Port Elizabethan finally! Glad to have you. Enjoy it here with us.

4 Likes

Welcome @Konck! Great to see more F1 drivers enter the mix.

3 Likes

Welcome @Konck Hope you enjoy the racing.

4 Likes