MEW F1 2019 League Races [MEWRL]

Right, the gauntlet has been set. Time is on the board.

4 Likes

That’s just mean man!

1 Like

Nope that is a typical hammer lap :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Eish, jut when I thought my time wasn’t too bad :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Right, I guess I will spend some time practicing tomorrow!

3 Likes

Aaaaaalrighty then… This is going to be chaos…

3 Likes

Hi all

@GregRedd invited me to have a look at this thread and maybe joining the league… I am definitely putting my name into the hat. I’ve watched one or two of your live streams and this looks exactly like the group of racers I would want to race against! I unfortunately won’t be able to join tonight’s race, but next one is definetly a possibility.

Just a note… I use a keyboard to race, so I might be a little erratic when racing, but I’ve been playing the game for more than 100 hours so it shouldn’t be too bad.

4 Likes

Sounds good @Konck - look forward to you joining us for Canada in a couple of weeks time. Happy Birthday to your Mrs.!

In the meantime, do feel free to add me as a Steam Friend and I’ll send you a League Invite. Or search the Leagues for “MEW F1 v2” and use the League Access Code X9VDG8.

(And if you do either of those before we start tonight’s race you’ll get added to the driver list and will have an AI Substitute drive for you tonight… :slight_smile: )

On the subject of Steam Friends…

@czc, @Nimatek Same applies to both of you - welcome to join the League and have a laugh with us. Let me know if I should send you invites.

Oh, and @Kwaai and @TH3MAESTRO (and any of the other new drivers)… not required, but just so that you know, we do use the Race Radio Channel on the MEW Discord Server during race events - it makes it a lot easier to coordinate things. Especially if things go wrong and we need to restart the lobby or something.

3 Likes

I sent you a friend request @GregRedd. I’m looking forward to joining the Canada GP.

3 Likes

Sorted. Accepted and Sent you an Invitation to join the League. Check for it in your in-game mailbox.

1 Like

Sure you can send an invite.

2 Likes

Sure. Noted, thanks :+1:

3 Likes

And done. Check for the League Invitation in your in-game mailbox.

2 Likes

So, what time is lights out tonight?

3 Likes

We’ll open the Lobby around 8:15 PM, and then hopefully be able to get the Practice session underway from 8:30 PM. Early arrivals are encouraged to gather on Discord and do some solo practice laps while they wait.

3 Likes

I can hear the commentary now…

Welcome to the Monaco GP

We have number of new entries for today’s race which should provide some entertainment on the narrow and tricky circuit.

Will the alien, I mean, @DieGrootHammer once again show his dominance as the reigning champion?

Will @DarthMol be able to make it at least once around the circuit without damaging his front wing?

Will @Solitude and @Camky007 make contact on the narrow streets? (I’m still laughing from that last time :rofl:)

Will @oltman even remember that there is a race on tonight?!?

All remains to be seen in the most prestigious of all Grand Prixs

6 Likes

This is TONIGHT??? :wink:

3 Likes

just to be sure, we race tonight? im the only one in the lobby :smiley:

3 Likes

Only from 8:15 onwards

2 Likes

We race tonight! Just finished up our Passover dinner, am rebooting and starting up my machine now.

Nice try :joy:

2 Likes