MEW F1 2019 League Races [MEWRL]

I will stay out of the next race until my internet is fixed. It just doesn’t work in the evenings.

2 Likes

I’m sure the WACS break is not helping either

3 Likes

It is a bit worrying, to be honest. The last breaks were the cause of all the confusion and incomplete races from the beginning of the season. And I think possibly partially the reason the Dirt Rally drivers were having so many issues getting their times uploaded over the last few days. I really do hope this new break doesn’t create more issues for us.

2 Likes

IF I SCORE A POINT I BETTER GET THEM!!!

OK, I am done with the Aus GP stabs :wink: Letting it go!

2 Likes

Hopefully by the time we have the race it will all be sorted.

5 Likes

I have realised my assist settings are different when i practice vs on race night. Can someone tell me what the settings are or tell me where i can see that?

1 Like

Right, so Wednesday evening we line up in Monaco. Best get those practice laps in… :grinning:

5 Likes

Even though my internet is better, I think I’m going to skip the race this week. Have a bit much on my plate atm. Will join again for the next one.

3 Likes

I’m excited! Must do some more practicing though. The street circuits are definitely my weakness.

2 Likes

You’re not alone :neutral_face:

2 Likes

My front wing is already trembling in fear :rofl:

2 Likes

It is going to be such a shitshow, I cannot wait!!! I hated Monaco for such a long time, but forced myself to practice and get better at it. At the moment I would rank it high up my list of favourite tracks. But then again, there is no way anyone is getting through the race without a crash.

3 Likes

Right, the gauntlet has been set. Time is on the board.

4 Likes

That’s just mean man!

1 Like

Nope that is a typical hammer lap :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Eish, jut when I thought my time wasn’t too bad :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Right, I guess I will spend some time practicing tomorrow!

3 Likes

Aaaaaalrighty then… This is going to be chaos…

3 Likes

Hi all

@GregRedd invited me to have a look at this thread and maybe joining the league… I am definitely putting my name into the hat. I’ve watched one or two of your live streams and this looks exactly like the group of racers I would want to race against! I unfortunately won’t be able to join tonight’s race, but next one is definetly a possibility.

Just a note… I use a keyboard to race, so I might be a little erratic when racing, but I’ve been playing the game for more than 100 hours so it shouldn’t be too bad.

4 Likes

Sounds good @Konck - look forward to you joining us for Canada in a couple of weeks time. Happy Birthday to your Mrs.!

In the meantime, do feel free to add me as a Steam Friend and I’ll send you a League Invite. Or search the Leagues for “MEW F1 v2” and use the League Access Code X9VDG8.

(And if you do either of those before we start tonight’s race you’ll get added to the driver list and will have an AI Substitute drive for you tonight… :slight_smile: )

On the subject of Steam Friends…

@czc, @Nimatek Same applies to both of you - welcome to join the League and have a laugh with us. Let me know if I should send you invites.

Oh, and @Kwaai and @TH3MAESTRO (and any of the other new drivers)… not required, but just so that you know, we do use the Race Radio Channel on the MEW Discord Server during race events - it makes it a lot easier to coordinate things. Especially if things go wrong and we need to restart the lobby or something.

3 Likes