MEW F1 2019 League Races [MEWRL]

Och guys , im nt sure if I can race tonight, have something really important tonight, and I cant change date. if same way yes, than ill be here, but if not, I apologize
And wish u to get throught those stupid corners with car in same direction :wink:

4 Likes

No problem Camky. Just stay safe, and take care of yourself and those close to you. We’ll all be here for at least the next 3 weeks. Lots of multiplayer and co-op stuff going on in other threads if you want to join any of those.

Getting a little worried about @DieGrootHammer - don’t think he’s been on for a few days since telling us that isolation sucks. Hope all is good with you Hammer?!

@Kwaai (aka Yez)'s mate @TH3MAESTRO is on board. I’ve also sent an invite to my daughter’s boyfriend @Pamar to join the league. He may not make it for tonight as he has a bunch of stuff to do before he can get over to our place (he’s moving in for the lockdown). Depending on what time he gets here and can set up his PC, we may have a pretty solid bunch of humans tonight to take on the AI and the aliens!

Kwaai, don’t forget (and let Maestro know too) that we use the MEW Discord “Race Radio” channel during the races. Not required that you do, but definitely a help to make sure everyone is connecting okay and to trash talk @Oltman :smiley: - https://discordapp.com/invite/pXbcqy

3 Likes

Thank you guys, you also stay safe as possible.
About those threads how can I join? i use to join ranked league buy usualy itsempty, and theunranked once are crazy, lots of people crash to each other by purpose so im tired of those.
Let me know and im happy to join those threads and co-ops

3 Likes

Holy shit, he’s a brave young man.

Or just really, really stupid :grin:

1 Like

One can be both.

2 Likes

Hi all. I most likely won’t be joining tonight. Partly because I might not be home in time for the session. But mostly because I’m so dead tired after all the running around getting things sorted today, I’d probably fall asleep at the wheel!

3 Likes

So long as you’re home and safe with your family before midnight!

2 Likes

I have to apologize as well guys, I cant - I just cannot, it was mental at the shop today and I am gonna turn on crappy tv and doze off

2 Likes

Sigh, so I practiced tonight. Had a good time. Chatted with @Avatar and then bamity bam, the internet connection problems started. Tried restarting. Tried moving the router around. No luck.

My internet is up now but slow. Can’t connect to the online services in F1 2019. I hope you guys have a good race though.

When the lockdown is over I’ll get the router set up on the roof to see if it improves things. For now I’ll just have to persevere.

2 Likes

No worries Wyv - next time. So long as you too are safe and at home all ready for the lockdown. Rest!

Sucks Soli. Sorry dude. You’ll be pleased to hear that your AI Sub driver got you into P6, so there’ll be a point or two for you at least.

4 Likes

Any race with no safety car is a good race in my book. Looks like everyone made it through T1 in one piece as well :clap:

4 Likes

Thanks for the race guys. Was really fun to get back behind the wheel and get going again.

3 Likes

Hi guys, i got disconnected between practice and qualification so had to start from back than in the lap four got disconnected again :frowning: but my net if fine so i dont get the reason :frowning: anyway hope your cars made it in 1 piece and if there is way to do some races just for fun before monaco im happy to try to join.

3 Likes

I’m so sad to have missed the race. I really enjoyed driving the track and it would have made for a fun race. I’ll definitely be there for the next one!

3 Likes

Isn’t it typical? Tonight my 5G is rock solid. Played Gwent online the whole evening.

2 Likes

I was a bit intimidated when I saw Monaco was the next track on the schedule, but after a few laps I really started getting into it. It’s all going to come down to qualifying position and not crashing during the race!

2 Likes

Monaco is crazy difficult. It’s my least liked track.

3 Likes

Season Standings after Round 5 - Spain:

Oltman still comfortably on top, with Avatar, Soli and Darth all holding onto to their top slots. Below them though it’s all change, with a bunch of new names on the table and the rest of us (okay, me!) struggling to find a decent rhythm in Spain. Hammer arrives for his first IRL race of the season and promptly reminds everyone of why is our reigning champion. Maybe him being able to race during the lockdown isn’t such a great idea after all… :expressionless:

The calendar takes us to Monaco next week, whether you want it to or not :rofl:! Pop your votes in for your preferred and available race days next week:

• Monday
  • Tuesday
  • Wednesday
  • Thursday
  • Friday
  • Saturday
  • Sunday

0 voters

Ping: @Oltman @Avatar @Solitude @DarthMol @DieGrootHammer @Camky007 @SlinX @Nosferatie @Talentloos @Kwaai @Th3Maestro @Pamar

2 Likes

My stupid AI substitute couldn’t even get me a measly point in my absence!

2 Likes