Introduce Yourself

Im green with envy! At least you found us again, so now all is good :smiley: Make yourself at home

There is no more cookies nor booze, unless you find the hidden stashes.

1 Like

4 Likes

Welcome back @Tsar!

1 Like

My memory is not what it used to be, but I’m old!! Welcome back @Tsar!

1 Like

I remember you. Welcome!

2 Likes

Never heard of you.

3 Likes

Since he didn’t actually reply and I just look like a jerk now. I invited him last night. He didn’t even know of MEW. Crazy.

5 Likes

What a jerk!

4 Likes

I thought you were being funny.

2 Likes

Haha no man i tried to reply but the site said no you posted to much and told me to sit in the corner

5 Likes

I shall adjust your trust level, I forgot about that

1 Like

Thanks @Wyvern !

1 Like

Yoh, the site is still passive aggressive with people posting.

3 Likes

I’m just some gun loving nut, joy riding and poverty stricken fuck from that ass pit where those two Nobel prize winners for peace lived…

3 Likes

We’ll alright then! Welcome (back?) @DrWolfgang760! Assuming your appreciation for guns extends into gaming? Have a wander around and I’m sure you’ll find some shooty-macshootalot stuff that you can join in on. At the moment there’s some folk zombie slaying over in Back 4 Blood, there’s a couple of COD players contemplating Vanguard, and even a bunch of us looking forward to BF2042 in a few days time.

Either way, even with just a couple of random posts from ages ago, you’re most welcome here.

2 Likes

Welcome @DrWolfgang760 !

1 Like

Hello. I’m Mister44 but actually I’m 46 now and don’t know how to change my forum name. I like long walks on the beach, trolling, Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain.
I have half a brain.
I (still) live in the Free State since the potholes won’t allow me to leave.
My dreams are to win the lotto and to become active on the site again.
Oh, yeah. I also game.

7 Likes

That name sounds oddly familiar :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Odd indeed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Welcome home - if you ask nicely I can make it Mr46?

2 Likes