Introduce Yourself

Thank you. Good to be back.
Nahh. Leave it. Makes me feel young again.

2 Likes

Well well well, look what the cat drag in!! Welcome

4 Likes

Hello! :wave:

4 Likes

…their last post was 4 years ago.

That’s got to be some sort of record surely? Welcome back Prodigal One. :smiley:

One of those is more likely than the other.

3 Likes

Welcome back.

3 Likes

Wow welcome back @Mister44 ! That’s a big surprise! How are things?

1 Like

Thanks Sollie. All’s good over here.

4 Likes

Hello all! I’m emo! In software development. Trying to get into sim racing with zero experience :smiley:

8 Likes

Hi @emo_chair! Nice to get to know you. What discipline in software development do you specifically follow? And what industries do you work in?

2 Likes

Welcome! Join any of the racing clubs and you will learn trial by fire style :smiley: Its all in good fun tho

2 Likes

Hi @FarligOpptreden, we develop in house applications using mostly a VB.Net variant, but also use c# with mysql and mssql for data storage. No fun stack stuff. Just plain coding :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome @emo_chair!

Ha. I’ve been trying to get into sim racing for years now - mostly unsuccessfully :joy:

Fortunately, there’s a lot of very skilled and knowledgeable amateur racers around these parts.

Check out @DarthMol’s Sim Racing Hub post for a good place to start.

Currently the only MEW racing we have running is our little Dirt Rally club. @SlinX is looking at resetting up an Assetto Corsa server for some shenanigans there.

I think a couple of the regulars still occasionally do some iRacing and some competitive Assetto Corsa and AC Competitione events outside of MEW as well.

2 Likes

@GregRedd Thanks for the welcome! I’ll definitely give the thread a look. Step one for me is finding a wheel though haha

4 Likes

I’m a bit late but welcome @emo_chair !

2 Likes

@Solitude Thank you kindly! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey there, I’m a gamer at heart! Whether I’m slaying dragons or racing cars, I love diving into virtual worlds and exploring new challenges. When I’m not gaming, I’m probably dreaming about the next game on my wishlist or bragging about my high score to anyone who will listen. Looking forward to connecting with fellow gamers here!

10 Likes

Hello there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome @fierybuffalo !

1 Like

Welcome! This is the place to be!

I hope you also like F1! We ALL like F1! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US!

3 Likes

5 Likes