Introduce Yourself

Ladies and Gentlemen of the internet. Hello. It is I, Saint_Dee. Superman, the lover of dragons and magic. Former AAA gamer turned advocate and hoarder of Indies.

Still a Web Developer. Still a maker of music. Still a writer… kinda. Still a weirdo… fully.

Glad to meet you anew.

2 Likes

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome!

1 Like

It is I, 44!
I like tropical cocktails and walking around in downpours.
I don’t really do the yoga thing and I have been told I have half a mind.
I also enjoy procreating at the witching hour in the sandy…
Wait, that’s not me. :confused:

Hi I am TechThief, I like playing games, almost always willing to join in anything so don’t be afraid to invite me to game :smiley:

HI All

I’m Mk786 and thats all you need to know :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome!!!

1 Like

Hi I’m PsychoFish

I play games, when I’m not playing games I’m automating computer things for the greater good.

#PCMR

3 Likes

Welcome!!! Smell that fresh new forum smell

It’s so fluffy

2 Likes

I still want that plushie! I just ordered my unicorn slippers tho!

It’s R200 at Toys-R-Us

Mine has been sold out for ages! I am on a waiting list

onedayonly has those today for about R200.

The slippers yes - that is where I got mine from - I had a R50 off voucher so I get it for no shipping fee :smiley:

Welcome new peoples!

1 Like

Wow. I’ve been lurking the last…18months? 2 years? It’s great being here and seeing familiar names.
Hello everyone :grin:
I’m FriedPet, or NebulaProphet. I like to think of and refer to myself as a gamer, but I’m not actually doing much of it lately. It’s still how I grew up, and I’m hopeful it’s how I’ll grow old!:older_man:
I’m 29ish. By day, I work with people, trying to fix their problems, mostly their idiocy, sometimes by night as well. I can indubitably say, humankind is doomed :skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

Welcome @FriedPet! I’m glad that you are posting instead of just lurking. :slight_smile:

Welcome! Be less lurky! I promise this is a safe place and we are all nice :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It feels so homey scrolling through this thread and seeing all the names again.

Hi. I’m Charl. Most people know me on here. I’ve got a whole pack of dogs at home and I’m engaged to the most awesome girl in the world. I run a couple of online stores by day, but I also love playing games, MTG, reading comic book and watching TV/movies.

I currently have a PS4, PS3, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, 3DS and a PSP, and I try to game on each one as much as I can.

2 Likes

I still wanna come visit and just steal that pack of yours! They are so cute!

Im getting the warm and fuzzies with all of you coming back! This is a good thing! @Murph now I dare you to get Grim or syco back

1 Like