Introduce Yourself

Hi All

I will introduce myself since it’s been so long.

Firstly I’m Ike, i’m a huge fan of assassins creed and Pokemon. Other games I enjoy is racing and FPS.

I’m a collector of Eevee pokemon cards and i’m always looking for more. I’m a qualified pokemon professor and i’m always happy to get new players into the game.

I have my own PC at home, i’ll have to take photos of my shiny RGB set up so I can try destroy your keyboards with drool.

Question, where do I sign up for the boardgames?

3 Likes

syco is all wrapped up in Aus, loving the aus way of life. i spoke to him the other day. i will try and lure him here when i speak to him again

1 Like

Haven’t spoken to Spooner in while but still in contact with him- I contacted him when he his mom passed away.
He seems to be enjoying the family life

They damn sure are!

Hi, Im DarkStar and I’m an A…

sorry wrong meeting.

So this is where the cool kids hang out now. Howdy

3 Likes

Welcome to the madness!

1 Like

Welcome welcome!

Hi i’m Tydmors :slight_smile:

I live in Pretoria.
I play either on console (ps3) or pc (mainly with a controller).

1 Like

Mmmmm, all the names look familiar, swear I saw you guys somewhere before.

Hi, Mr bean here. / Hello Boontjie hier. :grin:

2 Likes

Welcome to the refuge.

Hi my name is InSanity and I don’t know any of you so just get out of my head :frowning: but before that point me to the TK equivalent please

3 Likes

Welcome! Whew lots of new people over the last couple of days.

Oh goodness hey hey insanity

Let the games begin!!! :nerd_face:

3 Likes

I am Stefan.

I am a pc gamer and I mostly play rpg’s.

3 Likes

Welcome to MEW!!

Welcome!! Love your name BTW…:wink:

1 Like

Welcome all the new members!

Old haunter of MYG forums, redirected here by some very helpful people when I was QQ about the loss of my old home.

Glad to be back with the remnants of the gaming family!

2 Likes

Hi, I’m StaggerLee. some of you may know me as an infrequent contributor to the old MyGaming forums.

I enjoy gaming sometimes. I have been playing more Magic: the Gathering than anything else for the past 2 years, but I still enjoy chatting to people about video games.

Hello!

2 Likes

Welcome new Mewbs!