iRacing - The Ultimate in Sim Racing

15 year old game… meh…

JK! Still the best place to find all your racing needs with probably the best online racing and grading feature set of all the sims! Pity it is so expensive :wink:

2 Likes

Some new content added over the last few months to lure your credit card into a new subscription :wink:

I love me some prototypes! The Acura ARX is rumoured to join this list soon.

The lower prototypes now have the Ligier as well, completing the tri-fecta of LMP3, LMP2 and LMDH / GTP available!

The new Porsche 911 GT3 R is also available and I know the new Ferrari 296 GT3 (already in ACC) is coming soon as well.

2 Likes

The rest of the new releases has been announced and confirmed:

1 Like

A look at the future development of iRacing.

1 Like

It’s taken a while, but rain has arrived in iRacing. And it looks good. Could be a serious equalizer.

Rain is Here

Tempest Weather System - Driving Overview

1 Like

Saw a video by Daniel Morad (real world GT3 driver) and from his review it sounds like they nailed it in terms of realistic accuracy. The puddles form in the same places as real life, the racing lines are the same and the cars behave like they would really in the wet. He even said that driving in the wet in the game would be good practice for the real thing, especially because the danger of wrecking the car is removed and you can push the limits more.

2 Likes