Jo-Burgers Meat Up

SHUN THE NON BELIEVER!!! SHUUUUUUUUUUN!!!

download

4 Likes

Holding thumbs that Eishkom load shedding shenanigans don’t cock this Most Epically planned event up. If they have free WiFi someone needs to stream a “go around the table and introduce yourself” video.

3 Likes

See you all soon!

3 Likes

Anyone there yet?

2 Likes

Yes, Soli, Czc and I are here

2 Likes

Most of us are here now. We’ll wait until 12h30 and then order food, otherwise I might eat @DieGrootHammer.

4 Likes

Out of context potential right there. Unless we change his name to @DieGrootHamburger

6 Likes

What a fabulous afternoon! Thank you everyone for attending and those who weren’t there (cough @Flex cough) you were sorely missed. @SIGSTART promised to post the official video introductions soon enough…

8 Likes

Thanks to everyone. Was great meeting you all and spending a fun afternoon.

5 Likes

You were, in fact, not the only guy with shorts… I think almost everyone wore shorts?

7 Likes

Made it home! Thanks for making the trip ya’ll. And thank you very much again to @wenzdayz for arranging everything.

Video(s) sooooon.

5 Likes

I’m home too, it was awesome meeting everyone.

5 Likes

Thanks guys, was great meeting you all.

5 Likes

Let me just say that you all look nothing like your avatars :grin:

Great meeting you all though!

7 Likes

Where is my photo!

1 Like

Thanks everyone. It was fun!

@Wyvern @SIGSTART will make a video and I think @wenzdayz took a photo.

6 Likes

Was great meeting everyone, wish I could have a chat with all of you, but, alas! Hopefully next time.

6 Likes

Fun fact, here in Gauteng your table reservation can get hijacked.

5 Likes

Sorry sorry, our Internet was down after our loadsheding ended and then I fell asleep on the couch.

Was great putting faces to names! Thanks for a great lunch!

12 Likes

Let’s see if those who weren’t there can put the names to the faces… Should be a fun game. Lets maybe throw in a prize for the winner who guesses the most correct?

1 Like