Jo-Burgers Meat Up

So since the Capies have had this awesome burger evening, us joburgers are feeling a little left out.

Shall we organise our very own little burger soiree?

Can we have some suggestion of dates that would work for everyone?

i was thinking perhaps the 1s of December perhaps?

@DieGrootHammer @Solitude @Flex @Donisia @FarligOpptreden @Donisia @czc @Pr0fPyr0 @DarthMol
@Tom @SIGSTART @MetalSoup @Hiro @Fivelza (Who Else? please tag the other Jhb peeps)

8 Likes

uuuuuuhm it appears a faux pas has occued , I’m in Cape Town :wink:

Why did i think youre here?.. sorry!

because @DieGrootHammer wishes I was :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Please find out if there is any other shape food available then I will consider. Thank you

1 Like

you can have chips or steak…

1 Like

@GregRedd @TheAvenged87 your also around our parts ne?

3 Likes

Im in! @Hiro and @Solitude and @DieGrootHammer will also join us…

2 Likes

Rectangular pizza?

2 Likes

I just ask the pizza place to separate the pieces ahead of time. Triangular shaped food is fine.

1 Like

A lot of people don’t know that me, @Tom, @Hiro and @DieGrootHammer are actually the same person. That’s why @Tom can speak for all of me.

8 Likes

once we have a date locked down, we can discuss a venue. so everyone also feel free to add great burger places that you know as well

2 Likes

One point of contact is always easier than four.

2 Likes

I might have to pass, as much fun as it sounds. I have a baby to tend to in the evenings and I can’t leave my wife all day AND all night with him. I’ll see if I can at least jump in just for a quick hello - and to be part of the selfie. I guess @SIGSTART will also join?

2 Likes

well you could always bring the wife with, its not as though SO’s are banned and the lil one as well

2 Likes

I can do with a burger now. Hmmmm.

But yes. I’m not much of a social person but I’ll be there. Have met some of you in real life already.

1 Like

We can’t really go out with a 3 month old baby… Yet. Trust me, we tried and it just doesn’t work. I guess we’ll have to wait another couple of months for him to be more socially adaptable.

4 Likes

If its a weekend we could do it during the day too.

2 Likes

A saturday would be great cause then we could do it during the day and people wont feel so scared to meet up with strangers

3 Likes

What strangers? We are all family here.